BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Signals365

leeevo1978leeevo1978 Posts: 1
Hi

As anybody used this service for binary options signals " signals365"

Would be grateful for any feedback wether I should use them

Comments

• RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    Don't use them. Unless you want to blow your account or just simply want to give your money away.

All the signs are there that they will not be taking your interest at heart.
  • JordacheJordache Posts: 6
    I can't complain about Signals365. So far I traded only 3 times using those signals and won each time +- 100 euro with investments of 25 euro. My results with the Binary Option Robot were terrible. I traded 3 times with it and each time I scored only 25%. I lost 300 euro investing 25 euro each trade.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't trust anything that requires broker signups to be honest, they do have a monthly sub they offer on clickbank so you have protection. The should also offer a 30 day or some kind of trial option imo... Also never go by short term results, you need to test out on a demo account if you are wise for the first few week to a month any service you decide to use. It is common sense if you don't have it you will likely blow out in the future.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    INdeed, you need at least 100 trades or more in order to have a good feel for the reliability of the trades. . . and like Lotz says, anyone who requires a sign up and deposit in order to get their service is out to get an affiliate commission from your deposit and most likely do not have your best interests in mind... just getting you to sign up again and again and deposit more and more so they can "earn" more and more...