BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

24Option Phucked me!... manipulated stock price... is this even legal ??

mayo17mayo17 Posts: 1
edited June 2016 in Complaints
hi forum

Ok so i started trading in 24option recently and they cheated me out of a trade...

on the 22/06/16 i made a trade on the platform:
Trade Type: High/Low
Trade: Higher

Order Time: 22/06/16 21:00:03
Target Price: 1.13018

Expiry Time: 22/06/16 21:05:03
Expiry Price: 1.12986

I lost the trade but I noticed that the price on your platform was manipulated because according to, livechart.co.uk, 10markets.co.uk, investing.com and other platforms, the expiry price around 21:05:03 was about 1.13141 or higher.
infact after 21:00:00 the chart never went downwards; from my order time, the stock price only went upwards so how the expiry price ended up on 1.12986 in a mystery.

I emailed them explaining this and they replied
Dear Michael,

Thank you for contacting us.

For any given binary option, 24option quotes one price at which the client can open an order. The market prices that 24option uses to calculate for our binary options are obtained through of our Liquidity provider, Richfield Capital Limited. Subsequently, the reason our prices could differ from other trading platforms is that prices are stipulated by different liquidity providers.

If you are in need of more assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us .

Regards,
i have screenshots to prove this.. is there anything i can do about this ??

thanks

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Get some ice cubes apply to both your head and balls... Works for me! LoL = No nothing you can do a broker will scam prices every now and then part of the game. If trades are close it can suck.