BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

GOlimp Finance - When you just can't get it up...

AlexSAlexS Posts: 2
edited June 2016 in Brokers
Hello,
My name is Alex, I’m a newbie here. Some time ago I found some informations about BO and came to your site. Right now I am looking for a broker and I got to this site - NO NAME SCAM BROKER...

After I left my contact details someone from there site called me and offered a deal. For a deposit of $250 I can get $300 more. I am thinking about trying it out.

What do you think about it? Any reviews? Somebody was trading with them?

I will be grateful for any advice

Best regards
Alex

Don't fall for scumbags like the above... Keeping his post here as an example of lame @$$ tactics by the brokers who operate through several key geographic areas such as
POLAND AND ISRAEL....

1#NEVER ALLOW A BROKER TO TRADE WITH OR FOR YOU PERIOD... THEY WIN WHEN YOU LOSE...

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    I am not familiar with this broker, but at first glance it looks like a new upstart. Be careful with an unregulated broker, and with taking a bonus. Bonus money WILL impair your ability to withdraw balance and profits, be sure to read the terms and conditions very carefully. My advice, don't use this one and stick with marketsworld or one of the BONET recommended, and regulated, brokers.
  • AlexSAlexS Posts: 2
    Hi, thanks for your response. Since I got no answer in May, I've agreed to that deal. Now it looks like that, I've got the bonus and I have to make a turnover of 30, after I've made the deposit the guy from there side called me, his name is Kevin. He helped me to put the first trades and now he's calling me at least once a week. I can see a nice profit growing, I'm losing from time to time, but Kevin says that's normal on the market. What should I do next? What do you think The_Geek...?
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    You are from poland i remember the IP you think I am going to allow you to promote scam brokers here? Get real scammer,

Ignore posts like his as it is obvious...

Too many of these guys are slipping through the cracks and I have to know why? Wtf is going on hmmm...

1# RULE = NO BROKERS ARE TRADERS! THEY MAKE MONEY WHEN YOU LOSE NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE IF THEY CALL TO SOLICITE YOU TO DEPOSIT OR TRADE WITH/FOR YOU...
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    AlexS said:

Hi, thanks for your response. Since I got no answer in May, I've agreed to that deal. Now it looks like that, I've got the bonus and I have to make a turnover of 30, after I've made the deposit the guy from there side called me, his name is Kevin. He helped me to put the first trades and now he's calling me at least once a week. I can see a nice profit growing, I'm losing from time to time, but Kevin says that's normal on the market. What should I do next? What do you think The_Geek...?

good luck with that. I'll wager that you will be hit up for more deposits, or else the balance will drop dramatically just before you reach the turnover requirements... if you are for real, Lotzofbotz has a good point....
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    LOL!!! Creative title for this forum discussion. :smile:
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    You like that, would be a good name for their brokerage imo.