BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Max winning percentage? Max daily earning? Max let account grow before withdrawls? +++++?

What is the max winning percentage you should have?

I have heard if you are winning to often they will accuse you of cheating or start playing with your trades.

How much can you grow your account in a day?

Max let account grow before withdrawls?

Amount to withdrawl at once?

How often to withdrawl?

If it matters let's say I was depositing the min amount to start.

Thanks.

Comments

• gabmangabman Posts: 56
    i would like to know what lotzofbotz thinks about this, i dont think any reputable licensed broker would play with your trades.
  • FXcurrencytraderFXcurrencytrader Posts: 7
    I should clarify I have heard they will say you are cheating, but I have seen myself that they will start playing with your trades.

I trade with with dedicated computers side by side. So two monitors each running on their own computer.

So I have the platform open on both and can observe that the prices are exactly the same.

I can see that even after I open the trade they are they same.

Then I have watched a broker change my price on my open trade just before expiry and it loses, but the price on the other computer didn't change and would have won.

After the trade closes it goes back to matching prices again on both computers.

This was 5 years ago though. The companies were not regulated at that time. I am not sure if they are still even open.

This is simple enough to check on your own to see if your broker does it. You could even use a laptop I guess along with a pc.

Personally something I will continue to watch closely.

• gabmangabman Posts: 56
    what broker were you using at the time?
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    If they boot you from a platform they are simply a scam broker. BDB does it all the time many others as well. Most of them are bucket shop brokers. If you stick the larger more well capitalized ones who don't have salespeople calling/harassing you. I sure sign of a scam broker is them calling you to deposit or offering you bonuses and VIP trading brokers in which they will trade for you AKA "BLOW YOUR ACCOUNT" Again stick to the brokers you don't hear bad write ups about such binary.com/markets world ect ect...
    gabman said:

what broker were you using at the time?

One was called cititrader, and the other traderush. Forgot the other.
    I am still interested in an answer for these questions please.

Let's say I was depositing the min amount to start.

How much can you grow your account in a day?

Max let account grow before withdrawls?

Amount to withdrawl at once?

How often to withdrawl?

How many trades do you place? Size of trades?

What type of rules such as these do you follow in your trading that has allowed you to earn month after month?

Thank you.

• I am a serious full time trader and would appreciate it if someone could answer my questions please regarding BO. Thank you.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Cititrader and traderush are very scammy brokers. Right now not much to do with the BREXIT coming up I would sit back and watch. You might check out the live chat during the week if you need help or have questions btw. I am sure people there would help you . Right now I am mostly sidelines as there is not jack to trade in this market. All you have is flat chop best to sit on hands till after the brits decide.

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Who are "they"?
    It differs from broker to broker.
    If you brokers max trade size is a few thousand and it's just another
    white label then you will most probably get into trouble already at the 100 mark.
    If you are trading with a well financed and regulated broker like 24Option where
    the maximum trade size is above 200,000€/$ per trade then your 200$ bucks is a peanut
    and you can feel pretty safe.
    As far as I know, regulated brokers are required to have enough equity in the bank to be able to
    pay traders.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Yes, liquidity is one of the main requirements of a regulated broker. Capital requirements vary from region to region but are usually a large percentage of funds held in trader accounts in order to be ready for a mass withdrawal.