BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

LotzofBotz Signals/Auto-Trade Copier/Live Education in One!

lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
Its coming here is a preview for you to enjoy ;) Oh and to piss off some people too!

https://youtu.be/069vi-ilPpo

Comments

• This is Epic, nice effort. Just curious, what platform are you using to push the signals to the respective platform? and which might be your master platform? I don't supposed you are using Signal Push API for this right? Have you tested the reaction timing for your signals to reach the platforms? less than 0.2 seconds? haha.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    No "Signal Push" lol its the other white meat "Signal Rush" that is not connected to Trade Rush in anyway shape or form and we have a model account connected to the auto-trade copier so people can review stats like ITM%s which would be kind of misleading as I scale up and down according to the market example if the market is bad I trade 1-2% or even half to 1% if really bad or not at all. If the market is good I can trade 2-5% a trade and increase my frequency. This allows you to get exponential growth over time and simply put it reduces your losses when things are bad and increases your profits when they are good. The only way to see this is through ROI% and that is what a trader should always focus on instead of ITM%s which are what most focus on but if I show you account growth through ROI you will learn what REAL trading looks like instead of a signal provider trading for effect which can be counter productive... The account we have is up 50.41% from the end of July start in a few months lets see where its at. Key is how to scale your money management which will be very educational and you will be able to see the effects LIVE 100% TRANSPARENT can't fudge any numbers as it comes directly from the account and I will have other accounts of different MM strategies so members can view the results in a very very transparent way directly from the account balance of the strategy or example services like say "The Hive" I want to use this as an independent 3rd party verification/educational tool for traders as even I can learn things through the stats that I am not aware of since I am not all yet knowing lol...
    edited September 2015
    To the question I had through email I will use "Signal Rush" as both an educational/marketing tool that will benefit outside services if they are HONEST and PRODUCTIVE for traders as that is all I am and all I do. I don't need to just push my signals and trading. I hope to find people that are better then me that I might learn different methods. So the stats and in-depth analysis will provide this in a super transparent way and I think that will be very compelling as its all 100% TRADING FOCUSED...
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Hello,

We look very much forward to greeting you in the Hive!

You are also welcome to audition to become a senior trader in Hive if you have time. We currently have 6 human traders, all of which passed our 2 week trial period where we look for 3 factors before allowing entry into the Hive. Our pass rate is 20% and we have another 3 traders in auditions currently. Our best traders are earning well each month based on basic salaries we pay out, their subscriptions to followers and a performance based, incentive compensation. Martingaling is strictly prohibited across the entire BSB or on the Hive and if we see this, traders will not pass auditions. The performance on a daily basis can be tracked in the 'Performance' section, for transparency purposes or pair optimization as certain clients can choose ro remove streams or pairs within streams, to focus on "best pairs". Traders who remain below 60% ITM for a sustained period of 8 weeks are permanently removed, unless the circumstances are extenuating. For traders who have developed EAs, we allowed those to be blasted as robotic signals, if the backtests and a live, 2 week forward test meets our benchmarks. 2 streams are being rolled out there on that front, 'Jump' and 'Nikita', the latter using our first neural network based stream (so, not totally rules-based, but adaptive).

As for real-world results, the Hive ATP (Automatic Trading Program) offers instant replication into client accounts and gives the best depiction of real-world replication of all signals that are subscribed to as there is next to 0 delay. After testing a few providers for replication efficiency, we have partnered with Signal Push for this. We are not accepting new clients into the Hive ATP program as the wait list limit is now reached. As such this is not a promotional.

With Signal Rush, we assume you will be selectively subscribing to certain streams, either robotic and human, and then simulating real-world performance as taken from a manual signal taking client. Hopefully during your testing of this over a period of 1 month, the results are inline with what is published in our Analytics section.

Thank you,
    Josh

Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

edited September 2015
    I think promoting good services people can use and spotlighting them a bit more from an outside trader perspective might be useful for services like yours. I want to give a traders point of view of using these services just with "Signal Rush" with statistics to be completely transparent which I think you guys do a very good job of and like the fact you push that vision forward. If more services are like that we would have a good deal less scams around. Good I hate martingale trading but to be fair a 2 step both winning/losing can be statistically advantageous if you correctly display the stats for that simply as unit size 1 and 2 to give you a pure statistic and not run amok with misusing leverage which I have seen way to often and is the #1 killer for people starting out. If you guys are transparent and do a good job then you should get more visibility imo... I don't like seeing providers like Legendary being given false leverage because of how the 2 steps are calculated when in truth traders below him actually have more stable and better risk reward characteristics but that is a philosophical debate never ending with certain named individuals that I won't PUSH lol... *pun intended
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Hello,

Thank you. Ultimately lack of transparency catches up with a service, as we have seen with countless ones not only in BO but even in FX (actually, especially in FX). For us as a company, if clients are losing money on a monthly basis, but Hive is slithering away in the grass all green and ITM, we would suffer retention problems. It would be cool to see the real world results from your automated service on Hive.

Totally agreed, while we don't allow martingale for STs providing signals on Hive or on the Dashboard, indeed we have a process that we teach to clients known as 'splitting' which is very similar to the 2-step martingale which is more safe. The capital allocation per split is somewhat different to the 2-step gale, but because in BO one can win or lose a trade owing to 1 micro pip, splitting can be advantageous.

Where to place to place the splits, we essentially use the flight path (FP) method to find the next logical point of resistance or support from which to "launch" the next split. We used to teach 'systemic martingale' which in my view is a smarter way to martingale (in comparison to the risky vanilla method), as it spreads the risk of increasingly large positions over an entire system, as opposed to a trade sequence which can just destroy an account. But as a group we never properly researched this. I would love for someone to run a systemic martingale over Hive too someday.

thanks,
    Josh
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

edited September 2015
    I have seen the OD group promoting that but Splits can be different in the sense of being an average on a single expiry time say you enter 10 after for 1pm @ 1.1269 and then prices drop another 5 pips you enter a second position 2.5x the size for 1pm it is kind of an average of a single expiry. A martingale would be a different expiry where say you lost 1pm entry and then enter again for 2pm because of the same conditional variables exist but that I suppose can be semantics on how you look it so ok... The main reason a split is different is because you can still win both trades as a martingale would be based on the loss or win of the previous trade. I agree more advanced optimization based on historical data needs to be applied to traders to get the full benefit of their style of trading and is very easy to overlook as its normal to think in the box... I did a calculation on a 3 step winning martingale statistically produced over 3.5x return vs a 1.5x return with drawdown being only 5% higher then the normalized value over time. The ability to reduce risk increase profits over time and smooth out your equity curve is a balancing act of statistics which to me is fun but only if you use REAL #s as I like to PUSH! LoL
  • ds.trading70ds.trading70 Posts: 59
    edited September 2015
    ok, slightly information overload here (for a padawan). What is the OD group? What does OD stands for? And lotz, your Signalrush is to be automated on HIVE as a manual signal and not automated? It won't be an independent resonator like SignalPush? I like your post above in having the visibility and capability to scale money management accordingly to Market Conditions. However for most dummy users on the likes of HIVE ATP or SignalPush, we only have the means to practice good money management e.g. to use only 1-2% trade. We don't have the means at all to know exactly when is the condition good enough to scale up to a 5% trade size, hence we are pretty much at the mercy of the signal providers that are pushing the trades. If there are ways your SignalRush can highlight this "Opportunity", it would be a revolution feat.
    edited September 2015
    OD stands for "Options Domination" who are basically just douchebag marketers pretending to be traders that use as their backbone traders like "Blue Sky Binary" and then overcharge their members with copied methods/results. Go to their facebook group and join to see the list of complaints of people being ignored and their results sucking. They are only in it for the marketing money and are not what I consider traders... One of the options is going to be letting the "Signal Provider" choose the % size of the trade and you only need to follow their % or you can instead manually use your own in %s or in fixed dollar amounts. Its going to be completely the clients choice but there will be the ability to follow the % of leverage per trade the signal provider uses yes.
  • xalksxxalksx Posts: 100
    This is pretty sickening .I was watching the video and looks good but not sure when i go away to start working ..Hopefully im around but if not when i get bk il try catch up :0
    edited September 2015
    Hold on there, what has OD got to do with BSB? Do they have any relationship at all? I certainly hope not as i view BSB favourably be one of the few rare legitimate BO providers. I am still slightly confused on your Signal Rush, I had assume it to be a fully automated system like SignalPush, but it seems not to be. Hope you can give more details on it soon, thank you.
    Signal Rush is a auto-trade copier service like Signal Push correct anything I do outside of that is of my own making..
  • CamCam Posts: 28

Its coming here is a preview for you to enjoy ;) Oh and to piss off some people too!

https://youtu.be/069vi-ilPpo

It says the video is private and I can't view it
    I am busy still in my mad scientist lab. Remember I have to teach this as well as auto-trade it live, so its going to be perfect and easy to do as my focus is on trading not trying to get people to signup to some service. Sorry if it takes long but unlike most what you see from me will be TRUE QUALITY. I have to shape curriculum and conceptualize the different psychological issues of the people who want to be part of this. Its not an easy task. I do like the current low variance and stability so now I have a JAXesq type of starting with x$amount over yperiodoftime for future stats lol... Hey its a good idea to show ROI% growth over just ITM%s which imo are misleading. Oh that is my new "Signal Rush" girl and you should hear what she says in this video!

edited November 2015
    Honestly whats the point pavybaby? Like I said if you really need help or want something done for you. You can always message me as to what you would like and I will take the time to try to do my best for you. So far you have not messaged me so *shrug... Signal Rush can be used many ways including privately in an underground fashion for groups of traders that maybe don't wish to be public lol. The uses of an auto-trade copier can be very very lucrative if you think outside the box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36J5xnm5wnQ
    ROTF!!
    edited November 2015
    ROTF!!

on a more serious note :This year?? early next year .I really want to be on board from day 1 for the education stuff especially..I don't want to find myself on holiday or something of that sort.

The though of Signal Rush is making me Oh my ..What's that ...I am so h**d

edited November 2015
    I gave myself a deadline before the end of the year so its going to be soon. The auto-trade copier is the easy part but the teaching/rewiring people to be profit machines well that takes real care and commitment to accomplish. The Girls in my vids are sexy but trading is not. Its boring as F and sometimes you sit around for periods of time that seem endless doing absolutely nothing because there is nothing to do and you have to force yourself to accept that fact. You have to do the same things in different ways every day. Even the best traders can get slammed under poor market conditions its just a really good trader will know how to reduce losses and increase profits over long periods of time and GRIND it out because they really don't have any choice lol. You have been in the room before you know its a good deal of work. I showed people live on screen what I do its not magic even if sometimes it looks like I have miss cleo in my closet well even she can get drunk and start talking nonsense...

Thanks glad you like the video!
    Hi Lotz,

I believe with good skill, one can reach ITM of 68% - 72%. However to go beyond this level, to reach ITM of 80% and above, am I right to say that a very good indicator/software is needed for assistance? Are you able to recommend any good indicator software of such? Only with a hybrid of Human Skills + Technology, can one reach the pinnacle.
    From what i observe both personally and from other traders is that those who have an ITM of 75% or higher usually have very low volume of trades think like 5 a week or less. This is only useful if you already have huge balance or are prepared to play a waiting game of like 3+ years to reap profits.
    Wow that is a tough one because if the market is active and your form of trading is clicking why not be active too? Again its all balance we can't determine what our ITM% will be just what we trade and risk for what the market is doing then hope for the best. Its a fine balance that you achieve over time.
    Anyone have any opinion with respect to XE.COM or Option BOT 2.0? How good are they?
    Affiliate SCAM they will push Option Bot 2.0 hard because of the high payouts on it. That is why you will likely find glowing reviews lol..
    I am definitely looking forward to your lessons and auto trader. However there is just 1 concern. As of now, MW is the most recommended and reliable broker. The downside is, the number of Currency Pairs and Expiry MW offer is too limited and little compared to other brokers (e.g. CTOption) Is there another reliable broker with much more currency pairs which can be recommended?
  • bamptonbredbamptonbred Posts: 8
    Hi, Is there any news on when the service could be launching?
  • blackwarriorblackwarrior Posts: 27
    Great video! I am excited how do I join your private signals group? Also is there a free trial? You turned $250 or can using that money management to over $20,000 with Signal Hive using some money management formula? Can you please post that formula here Nerd? I really would like the help.