BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Banc De Binary vs Mr.Alum

lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2014 in Complaints
As you can see by the video below, you can guess what I think with the added Drones and Bubba to dramatic flare in this satirical humor piece! Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/_CHRh0VCknk

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Removed from binaryoptions.net as well for their bad behavior, suck on that BDB!!!
    edited February 2014
    BDB wants the video taken down and for them to be reinstated to the site, well pay Mr.Alum his full amount and don't phuck with winning traders! I am fair and I want traders to be treated fairly you dig?
  • mr1776mr1776 Posts: 13
    edited February 2014
    First messing with traders and then crying crocodile tears! I am sick of brokers turning into pickpocketers! This is criminal! Continuing with this sort of behaviour BDB will be sooner or later just become another skeleton in the bin market! Hasta la vista!
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    I would love to see BDB present there case here on why the bonus was raised and then a settlement had to be agreed upon. Dont need every detail, just highlight in there terms and conditions why this action came about.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    They will not present anything because they seem to be 100% full of it with deceptive practices across the board hence why the CFTC went after them in the first place...
  • mralummralum Posts: 2
    lol @ the video. Im moving onto new projects and will be launching a signal service very soon, and i know they have a bad name but i have traded over 4000 trades on 1 asset for 1 year and have traded through all market conditions, to now be comfortable to give signals. I do not blow my accounts and if people take my signals they will make money just like me. Finally just to clarify i had the bdb account for 2 years but did not trade actively on that account, i had 40k volume remaining and i did it from november 2013 to jan 2014. I actually have been trading actively on Markets World.
    edited February 2014
    Well at least with MW you get "NO HASSLE PAYOUTS" unlike most brokers who try everything going to stop you from withdrawing funds. That is ok though will have a "BLACKLIST*AVOID" page up that has details of their transgressions that showcase their bad behavior to keep people away from depositing and it will be VERY INFORMATIVE by the way, lol.
  • sunsee11sunsee11 Posts: 3
    This is my story that I sent to CySEC when I filed my complaint. Since then my bank was able to do a chargeback on the last 5K they swindled out of me.To add the latest info to this story. Their compliance department (if it really exists) emailed me to say that if I canceled the chargeback they would allow me to make a withdrawal request. These people have absolutely no shame and I am convinced are really a legalized organized crime pretending to be a binary options company. They are --what they do. I have contacted the Cypress Economic Fraud Department and asked them to check into them as well as INTERPOL. With assistance from the good people at 24 option.com I have gotten my balance up to $125,000 USD. Banc de Binary's tel # are bogus. On one I talked to an East Indian fellow that said it was his home number. I get no response from any email address I send a message to on their website. They don't even list the transactions I have done so I can't see what my trading volume actually is. They are absolutely a scam operation beyond comprehension. My goal at this point is to see them on an episode of American Greed. Where they tell the story of how this guy "whatever his name really is" got 25 years in prison. My file that tells my story won't upload. I will try to copy and paste it in another post. The CySEC circular is attached here, check out the date of it. CySEC was very aware of what Banc de Binary was doing well over a year ago and have done nothing or are powerless to stop it. They have no teeth therefore there is no "regulation" It is a rouse.
  • sunsee11sunsee11 Posts: 3
    I was able to convert the file to PDF. So here is my story below.
  • mralummralum Posts: 2
    Sunsee11, im really sorry for what has happened to you, that is a serious large cash of sum you lost due to some one signals. I will encourage you to learn trading, start small account of 500, trades small sizes, and learn to trade your self and i am sure you can build your capital, once you have learn t to trade you can really increase account sizes by 1000%. If you use signal provider, a good provider can increase your account per month by 10% to 40%. You can skype me and i can assist you with trading and tell you what i do. skype id - the.geniusone