muttaimuttai Posts: 1
I was scammed by illicit brokers www.option500.com and www.nextoption.com
Is there any way to retrieve my money?


  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,279 admin
    Sometimes you can try a chargeback via your bank when you tell them these
    people scammed you. Other than that, spread what happened to you in different forums
    like here and forexpeacearmy and others and let them know about it. If they care they will pay.
Sign In or Register to comment.