BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

SIgnal Push is PRICE GOUGING in 2014! Happy New Year!

lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2013 in Complaints
"Noun, 1. price gouging - pricing above the market price when no alternative retailer is available. pricing..." Exactly what I was afraid would happen, always absolute power corrupts absolutely. Signal Providers and Clients should tell Signal Push "F*CK OFF!" They basically will charge you the customer or signal provider the 30% fee no matter if they are profitable or not. Now here is what you tell them you want { a BASELINE = 60% } How nobody can figure this out is beyond me and wow again makes me think you are all FULL RETARDS. Neither a Signal Provider or Signal Push should be paid for under 60% as that is where you simply cross into unprofitable to b/e territory. Save your corporate BS about technology costs, you are simply trying to get more money because you have no true competition in the market place, which is because you have done a very good job. At the same time does not give you the right to F*UCK your SPs and Clients. Simply provide a 60% baseline for all providers and if Signal Push can't police or find providers that can hit that 60% or above both should not profit period! If SPs and Clients don't stand up to this flagrant PRICE GOUGING, then you get what you deserve... Here is what will happen if they are allowed to go forward with this - You will get more cowboy SPs with great short term results and the clients and Signal Providers will exibit UNSTABLE EQUITY CURVES... *I WARN YOU AHEAD OF TIME* Its also bad for business FYI... But like most corpses/corporate n00bs they only see the short term, Greedy Greedy...

*** CLICK ON BELOW IMAGE TO SEE WHAT THEY WROTE TO SUBs/SPs ***

Comments

• SimInvestSimInvest Posts: 1
    Hello,

i'm a user from signalpush and i agree with lotz.
    Signalpush is a really good software and has a great support, but this changes will mean more costs for the customers.
    And there will be more pressure to the providers to reach more than 60%ITM, at that means probably at the end worse results.
  • mr1776mr1776 Posts: 13
    edited December 2013
    Ridiculus! You will go down the toilet Signal Push! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StmbrLfGC-8
  • PBRHipsterPBRHipster Posts: 1
    Greed trumps the best interest of the noob trader always. Typical.
  • ncpete7ncpete7 Posts: 14
    i bought into signal push & qbs july 2013. but could never get software to work. asked for help. ryan masten
    never helped me right & bullied me. but got my money back. i won, he lost
  • FerrariTraderFerrariTrader Posts: 10
    edited March 2014
    ncpete7 said:

i bought into signal push & qbs july 2013. but could never get software to work. asked for help. ryan masten
    never helped me right & bullied me. but got my money back. i won, he lost

Ah. You don't even bother giving the full story, in fact, your post could be labeled as defamation as it's full of false statements.

Here is a summary:

1) You signed up to our service and agreed to our refund policy THREE times.

2) You kept referencing a "60 day money back guarantee" that you saw and in fact you said that the following link is one of the reasons you're asking for asking for a refund and said they (robert c ryan) were my words.. when that's not me. http://iusandwbconsalting.com/quantum-binary-signals-review/. So if you went to OUR website and signed up from there and completely disregarded everything on our website and everything you agreed to multiple times... we're in the wrong? We can't be responsible for anyones website on the internet other than our own. Our website doesn't mention anything of a 60 day money back and never has.

3) In your chargeback complaint you stated you couldn't get the software to install and we wouldn't help you. We have proof you installed our software and where you installed it. We even have proof that you canceled the service, which you have to do from within the application (which you said you couldn't install).

4) We offered to help you on MULTIPLE occasions and have very well documented proof of it. Instead of accepting our help, you continued to threaten us over and over again about filing a chargeback and complaining to the BBB and San Antonio chamber of commerce (we aren't even in San Antonio) unless we immediately issued you a full refund.

PS. We didn't lose. We won the chargeback. We don't get chargebacks very often but we've won all of them except for our very first one because we didn't understand the evidence reporting procedure. Ever since then, we haven't lost a single won.

Here is yours:

Here is a list of all of them and their status:

All of these were from customers who think the "customer is always right" and that they can threaten and bully legitimate companies. Here is a good read: http://positivesharing.com/2006/07/why-the-customer-is-always-right-results-in-bad-customer-service/ (note #2 and #3).

We have absolutely no problem granting refunds and credits (and we've given many) in valid cases. We treat our customers very well. Unfortunately as many know, the good ones never step forward, it's always the bad ones.... but that's just the nature of human behavior.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    I think Ryan is a D-bag personally but he runs his business to be fully supportive quick and very much in a customer friendly manner from everybody I know who uses or works with him, so its very easy to see you are just one of those f-ing a-hole customers that all companies have to deal with. Being an immature fatty @ 6'4 220 who can't hack doing a beta program that I pushed for before it existed you of course might take my opinion with grain of salt...By the way I have lots of friends everywhere including in Signal Push. So STFU F-Face!!! * Looks at ass in mirror, asks GF if I am fat?!
  • FerrariTraderFerrariTrader Posts: 10

I think Ryan is a D-bag personally but he runs his business to be fully supportive quick and very much in a customer friendly manner from everybody I know who uses or works with him, so its very easy to see you are just one of those f-ing a-hole customers that all companies have to deal with. Being an immature fatty @ 6'4 220 who can't hack doing a beta program that I pushed for before it existed you of course might take my opinion with grain of salt...By the way I have lots of friends everywhere including in Signal Push. So STFU F-Face!!! * Looks at ass in mirror, asks GF if I am fat?!

Thanks Lotz - Love you too LOL.

• ncpete7ncpete7 Posts: 14
    Ferrari. Not sure who you are but my initial post stands. I provided plenty of information to my bank & Visa Services that made it clear that SP did not provide the service claimed nor prove any written claims made by them. No broker connection of my software ever done, no transactions or trades ever placed. Your tech support site confirmed several software issues i was having. My bank, Visa agreed with me and i received the refund. Iam not gonna rehash your other comments. If a customer is unhappy, you offer them a refund, period and walk away.