BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Beware of OPTION Rally and Anna Patrovsky

aru90215aru90215 Posts: 3
If you get a call from OPTION Rally....Run!
If your broker is Anna Patrovsky from Switzerland... Run!
She will sweet talk to you by calling dear, darling and will promise you that the money is guaranteed. But when the money is lost.. its so difficult to get her.
And with Option Rally, any withdrawals you make has to be approved by the broker. If the broker doesnt approve, you will not be able to make a withdrawal.

Comments

• aru90215aru90215 Posts: 3
    Guys
    I just received a call from Ms Anna Patrovksy from Option Rally. She is now threatening me with a law suit for posting the above comment which is nothing but the truth. I still stand by what I wrote about Option Rally and Anna Patraovsky.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Interesting. So basically you are saying she was honeypotting you?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kpE_W722pc

Yep, you got honeypotted.
  • aru90215aru90215 Posts: 3
    edited April 2015
    No that's not the case. I wanted to try out Binary Options. So I decided to give it a shot. I must say that initially she was extremely cordial towards me and she kept calling me to invest. But this totally changed after I lost the money in the trade. It was quite difficult to get her. She promised that I would get my money back with no strings attached in the event of a loss. That didn't happen.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Dude you were so HONEY POTTED!

Roflmao omg that is sooo funny Okane! I think it went right over his head...
  • EmmaOsonduEmmaOsondu Posts: 1
    He is right, Option Rally is a very big scam they did the same thing to me they swallowed my hard earned $6,400 they traded for me and lost all my money and my account manager was one useless Richard Levi i have the evidence of all the deposit from my bank Richard Levi stopped calling me since February this year after i put in $6,400 i will keep talking against them until they pay me my last Dollar.
    Please if you hear Option Rally Run as fast as you can.
  • GilfillanGilfillan Posts: 1
    I agree with all of the above, Option Rally is a scam and Anna Patrovsky. There day will come.
  • max_1thmax_1th Posts: 1
    ATENTION! OptionRally.com just lost their trading license, they are facing a 1.5 million lawsuit – withdraw your money while you can!!!