BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc
Options

IQ option robot problem

Hi
I have a problem with iq options robots , i run the robot but it doesn't make deal(s) (not even one)

What should i do ?
Is there any video tutorial of how to use these robots ?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Hi
    I have a problem with iq options robots , i run the robot but it doesn't make deal(s) (not even one)

What should i do ?
    Is there any video tutorial of how to use these robots ?

Thanks

Well, did you talk to their support, that's what their job is - fix your problems.

Personal opinion: don't use robots.
  • Options
    TobiasRobinsonTobiasRobinson Posts: 45 admin
    edited December 2016
    There is also a video in the review http://www.binaryoptions.net/iq-option which demos how to set up a robot based on ready made setups. (Near the bottom).
  • Options
    The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    the robots are a cool idea, you can build your own automated system to use your strategy, your rules. LIke all new tech it isn't perfect but it is sure interesting.
  • Options
    mscoffmanmscoffman Posts: 14
    Does it make deals on its backtest data? This could be seen from profit/loss screen. Depending on the parameters and the
    method you choose it could take several weeks for it to make the first trade. A trick you can use is try to reference the test
    data to the real time data. If the aligned part of the test data shows a profit or loss and your computer was enabled for trading
    during that time you should see a trade has been made to the currency pair.

No question but having a slow trading method is not the best thing for someone new to the game who wants to move
    on from the set up and forget part. This is a long time to keep a computer up and running "for nothing".
    But in general the signals are what they are. This can easily be solved by a free (AWS) VPS for example once you are sure
    the software is working.

Mark.