BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Binary Options Broker Benedict Morris is a SCAM!

santahsantah Posts: 1
edited December 2015 in Brokers
Did anyone have experience with Benedict Morris Binary Option? Got a call from them trying to get me in the game with them. I never heard of them and there is no real track on the net

Comments

• ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Stay the hell away from random brokers that cold call you
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    I agree they are just another spot option white label which is the majority of SCAM broker complaints originate from. If you actually want to make money you might want to do several things.

1# Work with somebody who is a trader and actually makes money from trading
    2# Choose a broker that is well capitalized and has good visibility such as a "Markets World, 24option, Stockpair ect ect"
    3# Choose a broker that is well established if you are new to binary options as this will make your starting experience a more pleasant one.
  • suchiangsuchiang Posts: 63
    choose broker from binaryoptions.net .because many broker are scam.
    here the top broker binaryoptions.net/brokers/
  • fhonsingerfhonsinger Posts: 1
    6 weeks ago I signed up with Benedict Morris Binary Option and sent them the minimum $250.00 US
    It's been 4 weeks now since I closed out the account and requested the withdraw of my funds.
    I've received NO email replies from them and NO funds returned.
    I highly suspect I've been scammed.
    I would avoid any dealings with Benedict Morris.
    Should my position change I will update this form.
    F. Honsinger Canada
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83

Stay the hell away from random brokers that cold call you

Agreed but since there are a lot of scam brokers in the market who claims to be the most reputed brokers in the world takes money from you by making silly invites. Remember, anyone who get scammed makes mistake too by trusting on these guys promises of getting rich over the night. The best way to select the right broker is to open demo accounts with top rated brokers, compare them and before going live with any of these always start with small investments to keep you safe. This is how I did and currently a happy trader trading on OptionTrade.
  • ProvidentialProvidential Posts: 1
    edited February 2016
    SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!! Stay as far away as possible from Benedict Morris Binary Option. They sent me an email stating they will add $4000 to trade with when I open an account of $250. THAT NEVER HAPPENED! Therefore I immediately asked for a refund since out of the gate they misled me to sign up. It is approaching 2 months since I asked for a refund and they still have not sent me my money. THREE times I requested this withdrawal and each time they claim it takes 10 days. Now they are telling me it will take another 2 weeks. Obvious they are using my money to invest with themselves as complaint sites say these brokers have lost it trading.
  • wendgewendge Posts: 1
    I have signed up with Benedict Morris about 4 months ago with the $250 and i have never made a penny though a broker was trading on my behalf every time, so as my acc. came to $150 i asked that i get a refund as it was useless for me to trade as i never made any money and i was told it would take a couple of weeks until today i didn't receive a refund.. and then it gets interesting, they started calling asking if i can invest more money like a larger amount $1000 or &5000 more and i was like i am not crazy, why would i invest more if i never made a dime....STAY AWAY FROM BENEDICT MORRIS BINARY OPTION nothing but a scam.
  • HankbonkHankbonk Posts: 2
    I am a victim too : I have 150 € left on an account with BMB, and I do not get it back !!! Is there no possible action to take to make this scam site stop it's criminal activity ?
  • HankbonkHankbonk Posts: 2
    I think the best way to deal with this is to hack the whole site so good, that the hacker refunds everybody !
  • Tony06Tony06 Posts: 1
    I wanted to deposit € 250 but their have taken 250 +
    250 + 2000
    then it's over the availability of the paper, I asked a
    refund for wrong deposit on the same day and since then
    are two months to tell me rubbish
    I have come in contact with others their clients that they can not get their money back

if it is not a scam this
    edited March 2016
    So they sucked you in with a BIG BONUS strat then just kept the money... OWCH!
  • okaybuttokaybutt Posts: 1
    I made the mistake of putting money in before I read their (BMB options.com) terms and conditions. They took me straight in without mentioning the terms and conditions. £750 deposit and then they added a bonus, without me asking them too, of £350. Because of this bonus they freely offered it introduces lots of restrictions.It has made a mess of my everyday living. The money I borrowed I cant draw any out because of restrictions. One of the assistants did help me win some money but its stuck in my account. On the internet BMB is known as the bank thief. So sad I cant trust people.
    edited March 2016
    File a chargeback not them as a scam to your CC company. http://www.winchargeback.com/#!fpa/u4vy1 <-- They might be able to help too..
  • InjasutiInjasuti Posts: 1
    Benedict Morris (Log Capital Services) is a major scam company, currently being 'struck off' by Companies House in the UK (mid September 2016). I deposited money with them, was given a bonus without my permission, asked by a broker on several occasions to deposit more money as she had a fantastic opportunity etc etc. on three occasions she placed trades for me without my permission and lost them all, didn't win one!. This is how they make their money. No different from placing your money with a bookmaker and letting them making your bet for you. I wonder if the British police Fraud department is investigation.
  • nettynetty Posts: 1
    I was scammed by Benedict Morris. I have tried to pull my money back through the bank but no go. Now their website is off line. Is there anything we can do?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    netty said:

I was scammed by Benedict Morris. I have tried to pull my money back through the bank but no go. Now their website is off line. Is there anything we can do?

Hey. Unfortunately, getting money out of unregulated brokers is pretty much like getting blood from stone.
    Sometimes people have managed to do a chargeback by asking their banks (unless you did wire-transfer).
    Also contact your local Financial authority.
  • markbaxtermarkbaxter Posts: 45
    #1 rule: Always go with regulated brokers...
  • nancynancy Posts: 1
    Me too was scammed by BMB option. Cheated off US$500.00
    NO way of contacting them