BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Looking for a Mentor/Coach

I want a mentor/coach i want to learn how to binary options trade. I've been trying to learn how to use indicators but i cant my head around anything. I need someone to help guide me learn. I'm very determined and eager just to learn.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    There are lots of guides and articles here. You can start reading.
    Also check out the strategy thread I have a price action thread you can learn a few things from.
  • te2322te2322 Posts: 1
    I am also a beginner looking for some help. Don't have money to pay for proper lessons. Spoken to a few people on instagram who were helpful like that mystery trader but need someone with more time to give. Any recommendations would be good.
  • arif9m9arif9m9 Posts: 33
    I'm willing to help. Always wanted to create a group.
  • arif9m9arif9m9 Posts: 33
    I finally started in July. I have a main strategy focused on the hour the US market closes, and my current stats are 53 ITMs and 13 OTMs. I have two more strategies based on price actions, but I will need to test them more, if I am to be comfortable with them. I'm not exactly a mentor. I'm just someone who has finally found some success after being scammed hard by Banc de Binary.
  • ykwong94ykwong94 Posts: 1
    Hi all , i willing to find a trusted mentor ...anyone willing to guide me ?
  • reaperreaper Posts: 60
    will be great if someone could help me too. have started learning binary a couple of weeks ago only, I guess, and still have a lot of questions about strategies and other stuff. mosty I study by materials on this forum and other traders experience, but I feel like its not enough.

• billiehughbilliehugh Posts: 4
    Try the you tube lessons by Financial Trading School. Brian is quite good and fairly easy to follow. I have watched them all and am going to review them again to have the information sink in a bit more. I have been scammed as well and am now committed to winning my money plus more back. Great to see a forum like this! Finally!
  • reaperreaper Posts: 60

Try the you tube lessons by Financial Trading School. Brian is quite good and fairly easy to follow. I have watched them all and am going to review them again to have the information sink in a bit more. I have been scammed as well and am now committed to winning my money plus more back. Great to see a forum like this! Finally!

Thanks a lot! Will dive into it right now
  • billiehughbilliehugh Posts: 4
    So with us newbies, why not share on here what we have learned and how we are doing. Maybe set a time aside each week to trade together. That is assuming this forum posts immediately so comments are still relative. I live is the eastern time zone and work thru the day so it would have to be in evening for me. Asian session I believe.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

So with us newbies, why not share on here what we have learned and how we are doing. Maybe set a time aside each week to trade together. That is assuming this forum posts immediately so comments are still relative. I live is the eastern time zone and work thru the day so it would have to be in evening for me. Asian session I believe.

That's what the trading journals are for. You can share your strategy, recent trades etc in there :)
  • Mat1985Mat1985 Posts: 4
    I advise to use the service from a professional that gets paid only after you withdraw your money. At least he will work his ass off to get you in profit and not the other way around…
    I lost a lot of money at first, while trading alone. Now I am getting the support from a company called James Ford Capital. They are very good, and thanks to their system, they manage to get you around 10 percent profit. You pay them a fee of 10 percent of the money withdrawn… It is easy and I feel secured to pay only after I get paid myself…
  • bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84
    kawough said:

I want a mentor/coach i want to learn how to binary options trade. I've been trying to learn how to use indicators but i cant my head around anything. I need someone to help guide me learn. I'm very determined and eager just to learn.

Hello,

We are one of the prominent financial education providers in binary options and have been around for a while. You can read around the web about us. While our trading university does charge a fee per month of $99.99, you get access to a range of software and education. You have a 7 day free trial and can test if we are right for you, without any risk.

More information here http://www.blueskybinary.com/options-university.html

Kind Regards,

BSB Zen

blueskybinary.com
  • jamesnjamesn Posts: 27
    I am a full time binary options trader. I was able to leave my job and dedicate myself to trading fully. I never thought my hobby and passion would make a living for me but I am grateful every day that it has. My main goal now is to communicate with the binary trading community and contribute to different websites.
  • bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84

jamesn said:

I am a full time binary options trader. I was able to leave my job and dedicate myself to trading fully. I never thought my hobby and passion would make a living for me but I am grateful every day that it has. My main goal now is to communicate with the binary trading community and contribute to different websites.

I look forward to trading full time......Anyway, it turns out I’m quite good at trading these options because with all the complexities having been removed on the trader’s end, and being a bit of a research nerd, it proved easy for me to spend most of my day analysing the news, following economic data releases, researching which assets are correlated to which other assets and then bringing it all together in the hour or two each day that I chose to trade. That is my advice for all newbie traders, don’t go into it blind, have a piece of news in mind each day that is likely to affect the asset you are trading and monitor that asset’s price action for signs that your hunches were right. The more you do this the better you will get. Guaranteed.
    Hello,

I agree with you, but then i should learn it first by my own step by step. I think it was costing you also some time before you understood the markets conditions and knows how to trade with it. So patience and perseverance is needed. And invest in yourself for educations is always usefull.

Kind Regards,

BSB Zen

(blueskybinary.com)