BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

autotradingbinary.com - has anyone here used this site? Is it a scam?

2»

Comments

• ShaneHaysShaneHays Posts: 2
    Yes. It is a scam.

I had been regularly pursued by "Daniel Diamante" at autotradingbinary.com for a deposit into their auto trading account, through Citrades.com. I was suspicious of the persistents.

He said that they needed a $5000.00 deposit. I used a separate account from my personal account just in case, and got him to go down to $2500.00 to start with. The same day he said he would email me the particulars of the account, and would call me. I waited a few hours that day and called back. Someone said that Daniel would be in touch with me. To make a long story short. I got nothing but the runaround, until they finally just hung up on me, when they couldn't answer my questions.

I had a feeling that if it is too good to be true it probably is. It made sense though, with technology the way it is. Why wouldn't a company be able to tie a bunch of accounts to a pro trader and duplicate the transactions?

I have reported them to my bank, under the categories of "services not delivered". They are going to reimburse me, and investigate. Fortunately, they don't have my personal account info, and I won't be loosing any money.
  • jetset3000jetset3000 Posts: 3
    I wish to provide an update on my previous postings. The broker tradescapital.com has paid in full and on time my account balance following close of trade. Therefore I have no outstanding issues with tradescapital.com and my case has been resolved. I withdraw my previous comments relating to this broker. My previous comments are withdrawn.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    They are garbage a firm that pretends to be an online bank in their writing is 100% dangerous. How they don't get called on it in the future will be amazing..
  • BozmanBozman Posts: 3
    I used autobinarysingals.com did not sign up with their broker I just bought the software, if you use the signals you will lose I used them on my broker account they were 30% ITM. They have what they call a Perfect Match almost a guaranteed win I lost 90% of them don't waste your money on this garbage software.
  • HectorRosasJrHectorRosasJr Posts: 1
    Do not trust Autotrading Binary or Trades Capital!!!! They are a complete scam. Do not let these people fool you.

They will let you withdraw once to gain your trust. Stay away

• BinaryInvestBinaryInvest Posts: 1
    Be very careful of dealing with AutoTradingBinary, CiTrades and Trades Capital. They will never allow you to withdraw profit and are deposit only companies. I also have a lot of proof that they are showing fake results on their site. I have created a site to warn people of these companies. You can go and have a look here: http://www.autotradingbinary.co.za/
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    well duh, autotraders are nearly always scams. And those brokers are not new scammers....
  • Yes. Trust me - it's a scam. Stay away
  • mkendri1mkendri1 Posts: 1
    1-21-2017
    I actually signed up with autotradingbinary. My broker who said his name was Mark Preston ,was great ...at first. I made a deposit and for about 7 months I was seeing a nice increase in profit . So about. 4 months is made a withdraw of funds I think it was March or April 2016. It took a little longer then I expected, but I was able to withdraw my initial investment. Cool right? So several months pass still my profits are going up lookin good, then I ask for a second withdraw and that was the end of that. My broker mentioned above approved the withdraw and suddenly my stock starts in a downward roll. My broker who was so conservative started making huge traded all with loss until my account ended with $2.22 USD.
    I never heard from Mr Preston again,
    So I would stay away from this company.