BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

GOLDEN RULES for NEWBIES/NOOBS "IF YOU ARE NEW READ THIS FIRST!"

Comments

• reaperreaper Posts: 60
    TraderRon said:

Hi Guys, Im pretty new to binary, been learning and trading for about 2 months now, iv been doing alright, not making loads of $$$ but not loosing much either, I kinda feel like Im just going round and round....I will have a few days of great results then a few days of negative results. I dont know if im doing something wrong or if its just because I'm inexperienced to notice small changes and indicators. Was wandering if there is anyone else who is also relatively new who would like to "work together" by sharing useful articles, educational material and analyse the markets together. Would be appreciated.

Or alternatively perhaps there is someone who is very experienced and wouldn't mind giving me some help once in a while.

Thanks All.

Hi and welcome!

2 months is already a result, been learning for the same time myself. Don't give up, we can do it!

There are some days during which professional traders do not recommend to trade, like Monday or Friday and I'm trying to check with their recommendations most of the time.

What works for me is trading diaries, which can really help you to understand how does the trader's mind work and tune your own the same way (or maybe upgrade it, if you feel confident enough). The majority of traders are humans (surprise-surpise), so they will be willing to help you, if you dare to ask for it.

Good luck with your learning!
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Your rules for not trading on Monday on Friday are more for long term investors and not short term day trading scalpers like us binary traders. Monday and Friday are just as good for day trading as any other, and many times have sharper moves than the average day.
  • GihonGihon Posts: 36

what is the best way to collect money from a broker that refuses to pay?

From my experience if the broker is regulated you should try to find his "official" complaints email (it is usually well hidden in the terms & conditions) this email will go directly to the broker compliance officer which is one level above regular support. If the broker is not regulated you are basically fucked and will never see your money again.
    that's not true, several unregulated brokers operate legit and can be trusted, not everyone has access to regulated brokers.
    Hi Mr Geek,
    It's interesting what you say. Would you pls give an example who could not have access to regulated broker and if so what's your best choice?
    I might be involved with that or a friend of mine.
    Thanks in advance.
  • paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 132
    edited December 2016

It is really not complicated. Pretty simple, no need to get all conspiracy theory on me. Maybe I just think you suck.

Okane I have sent you a pm about black warrior. He is lotz of botz. I looked at all his posts and they are all in support of him. When he refers to "previous moderator" he was talking about himself. How pathetic.

Lotz at least Okane has a trading journal he is sharing with others transparently. You on the other hand I am happy to share with everyone what went down in Hive last year with you lol. BO needs real traders not scammers. You are now posing as the "binary nerd" at trade4me, the very company you were bad mouthing after badmouthing signal push. You are also lying about your ITM there claiming 70-80% when in reality we all know what your true trading ITM is.

Ever considered adding to BO instead of trolling it?
    Pavel
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
  • blackwarriorblackwarrior Posts: 27
    You are a liar mate! they can tell by my IP address you wanker! LOB is the guy that made this place great! All you guys pretending to be him, well you is losers who just jealous of the good man. I look at the great content and where did it come from? Not you pavel? Bro not even worth da time, Two fingers up to you unworthy tossers!
    edited December 2016

Two fingers up to you unworthy tossers!

The above quote is by "black warrior"

The below quote is by "lotzofbotz"

http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/comment/7931/#Comment_7931

Both strangely like to "give the finger" in their comments. Both are abusive and disrespect everyone including admins. And mysteriously "black warrior" shows up supporting lotzofbotz or his other persona "binary nerd" in every thread LOL.

People aren't stupid lotz. They know you are "rocketbox" and "the binary nerd" and "black warrior". You use an IP masking service as evidenced by your different IPs at the last service you were recently thrown out of (yes I know).

I rest my case. Admins please remove this scammer. He has haunted this forum long enough during when he was an admin here. When he was thrown out he now uses a fake personas and trolls other services. Pm me and I can tell you all the shit he has pulled last year, all his websites he owns where he pretends to be a trader but is actually an internet marketer. I have all the evidence you will ever need.

Pavel
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
  • sibby131sibby131 Posts: 5
    Guys I need help. I have lost 20k following signals. Please can someone help.
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Hello Sibby,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. All is not lost, however, the first thing we advise is to stop trading as if you hand over your account to your account manager, they will blow it like they did to this victim here:

https://youtu.be/zylLUa3VLQQ

Blue Sky Binary is one of the most prominent and transparent Binary Options community (also rated by this forum) and we can teach you how to trade yourself out of that hole. But patience will be required. If you are looking to get out of this mess very quickly, it's not going to happen.

You can trial us out for free for a week at www.blueskybinary.com

Best,
    BSB Zio, Head of Education
    www.blueskybinary.com
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• MaxthefirstMaxthefirst Posts: 3
    Hi there, ladies and gentlemen...
    I am new to trading, only one week on real account. I spent couple of months on demo. It all started well, 60% increase of the initial deposit within 5 days. But, the last two days, strange things happen. I know I might sound silly, but I think that there is something with the platform, maybe some algorithms, that affect your trading. Or maybe it is just a bad time of year... any thoughts about this? Responses highly appreciated.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    well, it is the holiday week and the absolute worst time of the year for trading unless you have some experience. That could explain it.
  • ShaunRShaunR Posts: 61

Hi there, ladies and gentlemen...
    I am new to trading, only one week on real account. I spent couple of months on demo. It all started well, 60% increase of the initial deposit within 5 days. But, the last two days, strange things happen. I know I might sound silly, but I think that there is something with the platform, maybe some algorithms, that affect your trading. Or maybe it is just a bad time of year... any thoughts about this? Responses highly appreciated.

Hi Maxthefirst

This is definitely the worst time of the year for trading as most institutions and traders are on holiday, thus liquidity is thin. So that might be an issue. Having said that I traded EUR/USD 1min binary options yesterday and made profit as if it was a normal trading day, so perhaps there is something else here...

Are you 100% sure that you are still doing EXACTLY the same things (trading and identifying correct entry points) you were doing when you started trading live a week ago? You might think you are but are you sure?

I have found that the best way for me to stay on track, and to keep doing the EXACT same things (wait for my indicators to look a very specific way before I pull the trigger), is to take a snapshot of every trade I make (1 min chart) and record this in a trading journal.

Before I start my next trading session I go through my journal and review my previous trades to remind me of EXACTLY what the indicators must look like before I place my next trade.

This process also ensures a very important second mechanism - it makes me realise if I have made any poor trades (by entering the trade without waiting for the indicators to show the correct setup). This was a major issue for me in the past and has really helped me to become a consistent and profitable trader. I no longer make many poor trades and have learned to become patient, sitting on my hands until the indicators show the EXACT setup.

If you are already doing these things then no issue but wanted to share in case you are not doing this and may wish to try it.

Thanks
    Shaun
  • MaxthefirstMaxthefirst Posts: 3
    Thank you, gentlemen... thank you very much, indeed... and happy holidays...
  • jamesnjamesn Posts: 27
    Binary options trade is considered one of the simplest methods of trading. The simplicity is often the reason for many mistakes that can cause serious losses. It is advised for the traders to follow safe trading strategies.
    One of the single biggest reason that binary options traders fail, especially the beginners. The beginners get excited about the trading as it seems very simple to them and this is where they commit mistakes. Their inexperience leads to such errors.
  • crowdedbraincrowdedbrain Posts: 15
    Everybody makes mistakes, not only beginners, that is why you will never see a trader or a strategy with 100% winning rate.
    did you forget to take your meds?
    edited January 2017
    @crowdedbrain you are right 100% winning rate is never obtainable.
    When I place 10 trades i am ok winning 7 or 8 trades most times win 9 out of the 10.
    If without a strategy or a tactic to help you trade in binary options, you might as well consider yourself gambling. Relying on luck is not very safe in trading binary options as it will eventually not work for you and might end up losing all of your investment. You will need a solid technique that you can use every time, which will help you make the right predictions. Moreover, you need to employ a strategy that you understand well and which consistently increases your chances of winning.
    edited January 2017

Hello,i'm not a fan of recommendations but Its a pity how fraudsters have flooded the trading market scamming people of their money. I have been a victim but I also found redemption with the help of James Cryso. his new strategies are the benchmark for success in binary trade options. with 3 notable qualities-honesty, hard work and trust. contact him via mail

funny, i emailed him and he asked me to deposit at an unregulated broker.
  • Maris22Maris22 Posts: 1
    edited January 2017
    Are you having problems of withdrawing your funds from your broker? I had an issue of lost of fund of 60k but I got all my money recovered and not just recovering the money I also recovered the money with the bonus.Sharing this with people out there will reduce the chances of making mistakes and as well help them recover their lost funds.If you need my help, kindly mail me at
  • greentradergreentrader Posts: 1
    hi it feel so good to here once more hope to have gainful experience
  • ClyCly Posts: 2
    Hi everyone!

I am sure you have all come across the phrase "I am new to binary option" so many times. I am new, going on six weeks now. I have been using MarketsWorld and I wiped out my account TWICE (full disclosure: I was relying on Auto Binary Signals!) I am hoping to learn from my mistakes and become a better trader. A few issues I need help with.

1. I have a spreadsheet trading diary that I have been using, but it doesn't quite "fit" me. Any recommendations?
    2. I have not yet found a trading strategy that I am comfortable with. Any kind of help will be much appreciated.
    3. I am still have some trouble with timing my trades.

Any ideas on where to start are much appreciated.
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Cly said:

Hi everyone!

I am sure you have all come across the phrase "I am new to binary option" so many times. I am new, going on six weeks now. I have been using MarketsWorld and I wiped out my account TWICE (full disclosure: I was relying on Auto Binary Signals!) I am hoping to learn from my mistakes and become a better trader. A few issues I need help with.

1. I have a spreadsheet trading diary that I have been using, but it doesn't quite "fit" me. Any recommendations?
    2. I have not yet found a trading strategy that I am comfortable with. Any kind of help will be much appreciated.
    3. I am still have some trouble with timing my trades.

Any ideas on where to start are much appreciated.

Hello Ciy,

Welcome to the forum.

1. Marketsworld is safe.

2. Auto Binary Signals is a known scam.

3. You can use the attached trade diary used by some of our University members.

4. We teach the Core 4.0 trading strategy that is quite popular, you can certainly see if its for you.

5. Trade timing is fine as you are new. It will take 3-6 months before you get a grasp.

Kind regards,
    Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• MANOLISMANOLIS Posts: 1
    Hello Guys, Greetings to everybody
    Do you have any info about OLYMPTRADE.COM?
  • ClyCly Posts: 2
    @Blue Sky Binary

Thank you for tips and the diary.
  • KyloRenKyloRen Posts: 1
    edited February 2017
    Good rules to live by. I broke them all. Opened a managed account last year. My account manager was impressive. Made very consistent returns (12% a month from May 2016 to mid December 2016). So I was confident enough to borrow money to put into my account. When he started back up in January, he traded crazy volume but no profits that I can withdraw. Now I'm wondering if I will be able to make payments on the loaned funds.

Before he left on vacation in December, he handed me off to another manager until he got back. I decided to wait until my original manager came back. So, I'm wondering if the other guy has leverage on him and made my manager trade the way he's been trading lately out of spite. I'm worried and don't know what to do.
  • BruceTaylorBruceTaylor Posts: 4
    It is very important that you understand the assets you trade. Top investors appreciate the connections between assets and anticipate the various knockon movements. With so many assets being offered by a growing number of different platforms, it is far more advisable to specialize in a few assets than try to understand them all. The more you learn about an asset, the more you will understand why it is moving in a particular way, making predicting its movements much easier.
  • denschdensch Posts: 2
    Concerning the broker topic:
    I can recommend IQ Option, especially cause they cause no problems
    and especially have 10$ minimum deposit and 1$ minimum trade size on top of a demo account that can be accessed at all times.

So you can start with some pocket money and get some experience there without being forced to make like 250$ deposit, like many other brokers want you to.
  • AdhamAdham Posts: 2
    Hello every body , I'm new to your forum ...Would anyone please tell me which Software from ebay , used to record trade .
    Highly appreciated
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    Really, you shouldn't trade on currency pairs right away, first you should learn a few pairs really well and trade with them, and then increase your arsenal. And in order to begin trading you need to learn to control risks, that's very important, to create rules for yourself about money management and follow them.
This discussion has been closed.