BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions
Options

How do I get the indicators used on this binaryoptions.net strategy article?

I want to try out this strategy, but I'm having trouble getting the necessary indicators... the ones I need are listed in a separate article here. All of the files he links have been taken down from the file hosting site. Is there anyone here that knows of any way of getting these indicators?

Comments

• Options
    ShaunRShaunR Posts: 61
    TylerHadd said:

I want to try out this strategy, but I'm having trouble getting the necessary indicators... the ones I need are listed in a separate article here. All of the files he links have been taken down from the file hosting site. Is there anyone here that knows of any way of getting these indicators?

Hi TylerHadd

The author went to a lot of trouble in putting that article together. I wonder why the file links have been taken down?

The indicators appear to be for the Metatrader 4/5 platform. If you Google "MT4 ValueCharts" a whole bunch of stuff comes up which will possibly help you. Do the same for the other indicator (Fib Ext one).

Looks very complicated strategy though. My advice to you ... Keep It Simple.
  • Options
    TylerHaddTylerHadd Posts: 4
    I see that I may have success finding them on google, however I am worried they won't have the correct settings as it appears the files he was trying to share have specific settings that he doesn't specify in the article. I just wanted to make a quick post here just in case someone uses this strategy and could possibly have those settings and/or files.