BinaryOptions.net Forums Binary Options Trading Examples
Options

Frankie Gordon Binary Options System

Dear traders,

Recently I have been following Frankie Gordon on YouTube. He posting daily trades and I have bought his system (MT4 Templates) by depositing money on Stockpairs and withdrew the deposit ammount succesfully after. So I got it for free :p

I had a personal conversations with him and he is a very nice guy and very helpful. For so far I haven't manage to trade like Frankie, he is so sure about his trades. Mostly when I take the trades it goes the wrong way. I need the opinion from your guys. I am sure that he is not a scammer, but he got reported many times on Facebook, because people are losing money by trading his systems without practicing.

I want your opinions from you guys, how is it possible that he is so sure about his trades.

Thank you very much!

Comments

• Options
    BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Well you can post charts so we can see the idea behind his system that would help.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Options
    CamCam Posts: 28
    Usually when a system begins with the name of a person it means "ladies and gentlemen I am selling you BS"
  • Options
    OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    That is complete BS. "TheBinaryProfi" is what comes up when I google that name and it is a scam. I have reviewed their garbage myself.
    You are just here to promote this crap.
  • Options
    gabmangabman Posts: 56
    im not in the group anymore, and also think a scam is going on in there.....although the method i figured out might only wotk 6-7 times for ever 10-11 trades he wins, so its not worth it...notice how they always posts screenshots and the admins are only the ones that keep getting itms...i mean impossible itms....they either take multiple trades or doctor results....additionally, most of frankie's proof videos are one trade being taken 10-20 times which is stupid...i.e not if you remake the video until you win all trades on one signal....
    the whole thing is fishy mates
  • Options
    The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    doctoring results is not hard. I've seen a video, pretty funny, where some guys show how they change a string of losses to a string of wins right before your eyes... by cutting and pasting green wins on top of the red losses...
  • Options
    gabmangabman Posts: 56
    also made some comments about my experience with him==>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mBFbPFd4Yk
  • Options
    RichardPRichardP Posts: 4
    Hey guys Gabman is Gabriel J this guy is a scammer too . In his youtube channel he does good reviews if the Forex signal comapnies pays him and does bad reviews if the company does not pay him . This guy is fake be aware about him and about his reviews he does fake reviews . His name is all around the internet now . He accuse good things for nothing and show good things for bad compnies be careful username Gabman is named Gariel J .

Be careful ok be careful about Gabriel J
  • Options
    RichardP said:

Hey guys Gabman is Gabriel J this guy is a scammer too . In his youtube channel he does good reviews if the Forex signal comapnies pays him and does bad reviews if the company does not pay him . This guy is fake be aware about him and about his reviews he does fake reviews . His name is all around the internet now . He accuse good things for nothing and show good things for bad compnies be careful username Gabman is named Gariel J .

Ok thanks for sharing!
  • Options
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    see Gabriel you are so angry because i came out to tell the truth you are insulting but me I will not because I`m not an animal like you insulting all around I`am serious and well educated so I just tell the truth to let people know your real ugly face . All the proves you deleted it before posting yours comments you left one single video that is nothing . You are not the most clever . Shut your mouse and stop barking my little dog be kind and let people alone . Don`t lie to us you receive money from these companies and personnally know someone your scamed from pensylvannia . He gets your phone details scammer and liar .

We all want the truth to come out and you Gabriel you are worst liar because you invent thing . Anyone pays you you became his or her griot if not paid you bark like a dog and say bad things this company is a scammer this one is a thief that one is cheater please Gabriel please shut up shut up little dog . I hate liars .
    Guys you are warned from Gabman his name is Gabriel . Next to it He does another business he sells bulshit to internet users he scame them . Guys ask for refund but he never refunds . Man I know you well I`m your neighbour I live next to yours stupid you know me I know you I know you very well think a little bit and you will remember who Richard is .

Richard

Richard - I don't care if you are discussing a scammer or not, do not use abusive language! See comment below as well. //Moderator
  • Options
    I will come to you Gabriel give me an appointement and lets meet Im waiting for you man and I will print all evicences for you i will bring a friend you scamed to you will see us very soon Garbgood goodbad Gabreil
  • Options
    paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 132
    edited March 2017
    RichardP said:

Thanks Richard. He is also known as Gabtard here by the way.

Notorious affiliate marketer, can't trade for shit but spends his time defaming honest services and that's not even half bad. The shit he pulled with Kevin Muldoon here is plain wrong. Kevin even came here and posted his version of events (as in the truth) and Gabriel Odinaka aka Jibril2400, just keeps abusing like a moron. He has been banned in almost every forum out there including this one, just google Jibril2400 or Gabriel Odinaka and you can read up about him all over the web. He is Nigerian but lives in America

Go to his youtube channel, he subscribes to Flat Earth conspiracy theory and doesn't believe in evolution or education so you know what detritus we are dealing with here. Low IQ, low EQ, high ego = bad combination.

I exposed him so badly a few weeks ago that he was reduced to showing his annual income statement and hurling expletives in broken-down English LOL.

Back for more Gabby? :)
    Pavel

p.s GabTard I'm still waiting for my ITM to drop to 50% as you said it would?
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
  • Options
    gabgab said:

At this point, anyone that takes this guy RichardP seriously can actually go join FRANKIE GORDON, so they would see for themselves if i am promoting a good product as a scam.

Seems like this entire forum is really becoming a comedy/trolling center.

Nobody takes your scamming ass seriously. Get out, or even this I.P of yours will be banned soon.

Uneducated twit.
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
  • Options
    RichardP said:

I will come to you Gabriel give me an appointement and lets meet Im waiting for you man and I will print all evicences for you i will bring a friend you scamed to you will see us very soon Garbgood goodbad Gabreil

Richard please can you pm me all the stuff you have on this freakshow? I found more dirt on him and his scamming so I'm compiling a master thread. Even going to get a YouTube channel to expose him soon.

Pavel
  • Options
    Guys, this is a warning to all of you here. If someone is a scam, sure feel free to share what you have found etc but abusive behavior is not accepted.
    Scam or no scam, abusive behavior, personal threats and any unprofessional way of discussing will lead to a ban - be warned.

Simply state what you think and share, if it's a scam people will understand, no need to attack people personally.
  • Options
    KevinMuldoonKevinMuldoon Posts: 5
    I just wanted to say I'm sorry you all have to deal with this guy Gabriel here. I won't stay long but I thought people should be warned about him. I hope my other post has not caused too much of an issue. Unfortunately he did the same to my blog with threats day and night.
  • Options
    Moderators, please remove testtest, gabgab and all other IP's associated with this scam artist.

Gabby good luck with your campaign to get 300k leads to my signal hive page, here is my affiliate ID http://www.signalhive.com/?affid=45 LOL

You may want to work on your English in your videos, the heavy accent, verbal abuse and your nefarious online reputation as Gabriel Odinaka and Jibril2400 don't make a good combination.

Pavel
  • Options
    Okane said:

Guys, this is a warning to all of you here. If someone is a scam, sure feel free to share what you have found etc but abusive behavior is not accepted.
    Scam or no scam, abusive behavior, personal threats and any unprofessional way of discussing will lead to a ban - be warned.

Simply state what you think and share, if it's a scam people will understand, no need to attack people personally.

For my part in any insults, I apologise to the mods.
  • Options
    pantherpanther Posts: 29
    lolmao not this guy again i thought he was banned?