BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Trading Under Limited Time Conditions (3/3 ITM)

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited September 2014 in General
imageTrading Under Limited Time Conditions (3/3 ITM) | BinaryOptions.net

Just as the post-(U.S.) Labor Day volume begets more movement in the market, it typically entails that I moderate the amount of time that I dedicate to trading, given I’m a still a university student and as anyone who has been through schooling knows, it can take up a lot of time.

Read the full story here

Comments

• kbcash35kbcash35 Posts: 1
    Hey Mifune, Are all of your trades 15mins trades and is this 15min chart or 5mins?
  • mifunemifune Posts: 160 ✭✭
    kbcash35 said:

Hey Mifune, Are all of your trades 15mins trades and is this 15min chart or 5mins?

Yes, I trade on 15-minute interval expiry times -- e.g., 5:00, 5:15, 5:30, 5:45. That means I'm in a trade for between 5-20 minutes. For example, if you take a trade at 5:27, you're already locked out of the 5:30 expiry, so you must go for the next 15-minute interval (5:45 expiry), leaving you in a trade for 18 minutes of so.

All the charts that I display are five-minute charts. The one-minute has a lot of noise, although many people like it. But I think for the 5-20 minute expiries, the five-minute gives the best combination of precision while still getting a broad enough view of the market.

The market times are always displayed at the bottom of my charts in case you need to make a reference between what I'm talking about in the post and what the chart actually says.

Many thanks for the question!