BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Markets World & Binary Mate

Touri310Touri310 Posts: 1
Hey folks,

I have been using the demo account of Markets World and I love it but I tried to fund my live account and they told me that they don't accept deposits from the US. I believe that Binary Mate said the same thing. That leaves me with Nadex which I find to be SO complicated and I actually don't like the site. It's a learning curve that is unnecessarily complexI have been watching videos of people in the U.S. using Markets World and Binary Mate so how did they fund their accounts?

And is Nadex worth learning?

HELP!

Thank you

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited September 2017
    You should not fund brokers that are unregulated and do not trust those youtubers, they are mostly using demo accounts
    and they don't care about you getting ripped off. U.S clients should choose Nadex.
  • TobiasRobinsonTobiasRobinson Posts: 45 admin
    I understand Marketsworld have a temporary issue in accepting US deposits. BinaryMate continue to accept US traders as far as I know.

But in answer to the question "Is Nadex worth learning" - Yes, definitely.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Nadex is kick ass, it's what I use, if for only that it solves any issues that may arise with deposit/account/withdrawal because there are none... but the trading is also very great. If you would like a private lesson to get up to speed I am happy to oblige... easily contacted here in the forum or PM...