BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

GOLDEN RULES for NEWBIES/NOOBS "IF YOU ARE NEW READ THIS FIRST!"

Comments

• mikelkbunnmikelkbunn Posts: 1
    Lions Trade FX (formerly Binary First) are scam artists. They seem legit but if you deposit your money with them you will never see it again. Remember rules #3 and #5. Morgans Options (formerly Morgan's Fianace) is also a scam and should be avoided at all costs.
  • larapaullarapaul Posts: 1
    This post reduced my risk at least! thanks Lads!!
  • harry883harry883 Posts: 1
    hi i m harry from INDIA
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    harry883 said:

hi i m harry from INDIA

Hey welcome!
  • ItIsBriItIsBri Posts: 2
    edited November 2017

Rules to follow starting out so you don't get scammed - These are important as this is where most fail with signing up to a new broker.

Rule #1 - Never invest money you can't afford to lose.
    Rule #2 - A broker makes money when you loose, just like a sports book.
    Rule #3 - Never allow a broker to trade for you. Remember Rule #2.
    Rule #4 - Start trading with a demo account first to prove viability and learn how to trade.
    Rule #5 - If a system/software/bot/trader requires you to deposit/use real money don't do it. It breaks Rule #3.
    Rule #6 - Never accept a bonus that requires turnover and traps your money from being withdrawn.
    Rule #7 - Always trade a percent of your account, a small percent to manage risk and maximize profits.
    Rule #8 - Check this thread about complaints before choosing a broker: http://forum.binaryoptions.net/categories/scam-watch

I totally agree with that. I'm glad I've read that. Helped me so much!
  • IssambaIssamba Posts: 2
    Issamba ✭
    I started trading with a so called account manager Mr. Bills David on 24 option.com. I deposited 500$ by money gram and after a week my account had 7850$. For withdrawal, he asked me to pay the IRS of 10%. I paid 785$ on money gram and sent him my bank information details. After 3 days he asked my to pay again 785$ for permit fee because of my country. Is this serious? I am fed up. I have got all the slips of payment, the screenshot, our conversion, etc. Please help me solve this money. I need my account withdrawal. Thanks. -
    Issamba said:

Issamba ✭
    I started trading with a so called account manager Mr. Bills David on 24 option.com. I deposited 500$ by money gram and after a week my account had 7850$. For withdrawal, he asked me to pay the IRS of 10%. I paid 785$ on money gram and sent him my bank information details. After 3 days he asked my to pay again 785$ for permit fee because of my country. Is this serious? I am fed up. I have got all the slips of payment, the screenshot, our conversion, etc. Please help me solve this money. I need my account withdrawal. Thanks. -

Are you sure you have actually opened an account with 24Option? Because then you simply sign in and select withdrawal.
    Then they will process it. Of course you must have verified your account first which you can do by clicking "My Account" and following the instructions.
  • Hello!

Don't worry, we will help you to start your trading experience!

These videos explain how to trade on IQ Option:
    Binary - https://player.vimeo.com/video/153366573?showinfo=0&autoplay=1
    Forex - https://player.vimeo.com/video/224846770?showinfo=0&autoplay=1
    Digital - https://player.vimeo.com/video/221905548?showinfo=0&autoplay=1

The main idea is to predict where a price of an option will go.

You can choose a type of options (Binary, Turbo, Crypto, Forex, Digital) and the asset that you want to trade.
    We have lots of currency pairs or company actions, so you can choose the one that you like.
    After you have chosen one - you are welcome to make a decision whether you think the price of the asset will go up or down.

If you think it will go up, click call.
    If you believe it will go down, click put.

You can use a demo account for practice and gaining experience. That will help you to find the best strategy for you without any loss.

You might get interested in our educational section https://eu.iqoption.com/en/tutorials
    These are very useful videos and I recommend to watch them carefully because they not only explain the way the trade is made on the platform but they also describe the technical analysis tools and strategies based on them.

Also, please, check our blog: https://blog.iqoption.com/en/
    There are a lot of useful articles, news. Also, you can find there an economic calendar.

If you have any other questions about IQ Option, you can always contact our Support Team (https://iqoption.com/en/contacts). It is available 24/7!

IQ Option Support Team
  • andrew1472andrew1472 Posts: 1
    edited December 2017
    Has anyone tried binary options that could give me some tips or should i just stay away from it as im a newbie?? And is cryptobo a good binary options? Link removed, don't post affiliate scam robot links//MOD - thanks

Has anyone tried binary options that could give me some tips or should i just stay away from it as im a newbie?? And is cryptobo a good binary options? Link removed, don't post affiliate scam robot links//MOD - thanks

It's a scam.
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    maggiemay said:

is there anyone to give advice. I have money in my trading account and have maxed my credit cards out but they are still asking me to deposit more. I need some money back as I am a single mum and at the moment can't even afford my kids uniforms. they don't seem to get that and say I have to invest £3000 more. I am so sick of them and it has ruined my summer and so worried about losing my house. Sorry rant over

You should keep making a Withdrawal request, and if they dont respond, do it again and again...But remember... if you have accepted a Bonus from them, you are not able to withdraw before you have made, maybe, 20-30 times your investment + the bonus.
    If you haverec a bonus, i will advise you to ask them to take back the bonus.
    If you have NOT received a bonus, then maybe it is just a question about documentation from your side, to be able to approve your withdrawal request ?
    Good luck
  • suman3015suman3015 Posts: 6
    hello everyone
    i am a newbie.i have been practising demo account of iq option.i want to start trading in real account could any body suggest me how to get started?what should i follow and what should i avoid?someone please explain the process in detail?
    thank you
    suman3015 said:

hello everyone
    i am a newbie.i have been practising demo account of iq option.i want to start trading in real account could any body suggest me how to get started?what should i follow and what should i avoid?someone please explain the process in detail?
    thank you

Hey welcome. Avoid robots, avoid get rich quick websites and offers.
    Avoid people who tell you to email them or that they have a system that's gonna make you money.
    Also avoid overloading the charts with too many indicators. Try to learn how to read charts first, price action is what we call it.
    You can see in the forum there are threads about this also I created this room:
    http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/5055/how-to-get-started-with-binary-options-beginners-look-here
    thank you very much for your help.i would like to ask some more questions?how do i avoid choppy markets?is there a specific time when market gets choppy?what is the best time to trade?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    suman3015 said:

thank you very much for your help.i would like to ask some more questions?how do i avoid choppy markets?is there a specific time when market gets choppy?what is the best time to trade?

that depends on the day. market conditions change day to day with news and events.
    hello everyone
    if i deposit 10 dollar in iq account from neteller today and again deposit 200 dollars from neteller in iq account tomorrow.Do i have to withdraw 210 dollars to neteller to make the first withdrawal from iq account or can i withdraw only 10 dollar as first withdrawl as it was my first day deposit and 200 dollars was my second day deposit.i am sorry if my question was stupid.but i really need help on this one.i want to know abot deposit and withdrawl process clearly.please help me
    thanks
    suman3015 said:

hello everyone
    if i deposit 10 dollar in iq account from neteller today and again deposit 200 dollars from neteller in iq account tomorrow.Do i have to withdraw 210 dollars to neteller to make the first withdrawal from iq account or can i withdraw only 10 dollar as first withdrawl as it was my first day deposit and 200 dollars was my second day deposit.i am sorry if my question was stupid.but i really need help on this one.i want to know abot deposit and withdrawl process clearly.please help me
    thanks

Why ask here when IQOption already has an official thread here:
    http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/5108/iq-option-support-official-topic#latest

Please go there and post your question there and their officials will happily answer.
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    edited February 2018
    xeho3 said:

Recover your lost funds either to bitcoins scam websites or binary options. All you have to do is HIRE Viktor Vlad at email removed -it's spam. You won’t regret ever contacting him because he does not demand upfront payment whatsoever.

xeho3 have you ever recieved hes guidance/help to recover loss ?
    Olebobo said:

xeho3 said:

Recover your lost funds either to bitcoins scam websites or binary options. All you have to do is HIRE Viktor Vlad at email removed -it's spam. You won’t regret ever contacting him because he does not demand upfront payment whatsoever.

xeho3 have you ever recieved hes guidance/help to recover loss ?
    Don't mind that xeho3 he is a spammer looking to get newbies to email him so he can rip them off even more. He is banned now. I edited out his email from your quote.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    In my opinion, the first rule is truely golden. It's a pity I didn't know it when I was just starting trading... I invested all my savings and drained them in a while...
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    Just remember that money is not easy to make in this world. Don't lose all your money by watching a few youtube videos. Study and analyze the market, the factors that impact them and changing trends. Consult with successful traders before trading.
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    I would like to welcome all the newbies here on this forum. I would like to advise all of you to follow the forum rules in order to make it a knowledgeable place. I hope you will find solutions of almost all problems related to the binary options trading!
  • sunziesunzie Posts: 1
    Good day everybody!
    Please, is there any difference between the demo trading platform and the live account on olymp-trade...I make good profit on demo account but lost continuously on live account..Please, advice, I am new to this trade.
    sunzie said:

Good day everybody!
    Please, is there any difference between the demo trading platform and the live account on olymp-trade...I make good profit on demo account but lost continuously on live account..Please, advice, I am new to this trade.

It shouldn't be but some brokers use made up prices on their demo. I haven't used olymptrades demo so I don't know.
  • pepperadapepperada Posts: 3
    I have no idea how to use meta 4 demo to trade. Don't know what to do. Am a total novice
    pepperada said:

I have no idea how to use meta 4 demo to trade. Don't know what to do. Am a total novice

Hey. MetaTrader can be downloaded from their official website Metatrader4.com
    You don't use it for trading unless you want to trade Forex. But most people use it for charting only.
    What do you want to trade? Forex? CFD? Cryptos? Binary Options?
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    The following rules must be kept in mind if you are new in a forex market. Didn't allow the broker to work for you because broker earn money from your defeat. If this is real than how you expect good work from the broker. So do your trade by your own hands. Never trust the brokers above the limits.
  • harshvasisthaharshvasistha Posts: 1

Rules to follow starting out so you don't get scammed - These are important as this is where most fail with signing up to a new broker.

Rule #1 - Never invest money you can't afford to lose.
    Rule #2 - A broker makes money when you loose, just like a sports book.
    Rule #3 - Never allow a broker to trade for you. Remember Rule #2.
    Rule #4 - Start trading with a demo account first to prove viability and learn how to trade.
    Rule #5 - If a system/software/bot/trader requires you to deposit/use real money don't do it. It breaks Rule #3.
    Rule #6 - Never accept a bonus that requires turnover and traps your money from being withdrawn.
    Rule #7 - Always trade a percent of your account, a small percent to manage risk and maximize profits.
    Rule #8 - Check this thread about complaints before choosing a broker: http://forum.binaryoptions.net/categories/scam-watch

I fully agree with you. Trustworthy forum
  • shazishoiabshazishoiab Posts: 2
    how I learn trade>

how I learn trade>

Hey there. I left you a message on the other thread where you asked a similar question.
This discussion has been closed.