BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

why do binary option charts break in the last second?

it happens a lot of times in binary option. i do a put trade and it goes down, but in the last secont it suddendly does up and i lose the trade, why??
i use iq options

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    migeulvha said:

it happens a lot of times in binary option. i do a put trade and it goes down, but in the last secont it suddendly does up and i lose the trade, why??
    i use iq options

There is no conspiracy against you. Are you trading very very short term? You have to learn about expiry patterns and multi-timeframe analysis to see where price is likely heading. It will take some time to master these techniques but it should boost your results.
  • jim_mijim_mi Posts: 10
    i agree with okane on this.
  • Hello!

Turbo options are the ones, which have short-term expirations (no longer than 5 minutes).
    It is riskier, profit percentage is higher than in Binary Options.

Binary options have more long-term expirations (for example, End of the Month).
    It is less risky, profit percentage is lower than for Turbo Options.

Also, now we have other instruments available.
    For example, you can trade on Forex. There is no expiration time, you can close the deal any time you want.

If you have any questions about IQ Option, you can always contact our Support Team (https://iqoption.com/en/contacts). It is available 24/7!

IQ Option Support Team
  • GranithrisGranithris Posts: 22
    There could be several explanations for that.
    First of all, if you work purely on short-term positions, for example, one minute, this timeframe is one of the most dynamic and interesting, as it allows you to spend some time while earning. But at the same time, this timeframe is the most susceptible to speculation, which can lead to losses and the fact that your forecast simply does not have time to complete.
    Secondly, it can be a broker's tricks, if you are unlucky and cooperate with a dishonest company. I've also seen this once, when in one company the schedule constantly failed to reach the required level of literally a few pips, and so up to 10 times in a row, I think that such pressure will not withstand even the strongest capital, so if there are doubts about it - be sure to change the company, do not risk in vain!