BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Interested in BO, need help

Hi everybody,

I signed up to day as I found it really interesting here.
I am interested in investing in binary options as it returns - as i saw on various websites - about +70% monthly on the invested capital.
I know there are risks,and I am used to it.

I am thinking of:
1- Finding a reputable broker (controlled or by registered by a well known authority)
2- Finding an account manager who can manage my account with the broker, preferably within PAMM and registered with the broker.
3- I can keep reinvesting for some time the earnings, maybe adding more to the capital depending on the performance.
4- My final target is having a managed account that will generate a decent passive income I can transfer back to my bank.

I feel lost with lots of websites and brokers, and couldn't find an account manager.

My understanding that a professional account manager would generate like 70% monthly, so assuming that I invested for example $1000, this would generate for me like $700 monthly (or a bit less because of fluctuations and commissions). Am I understanding properly?

Any guidance or help is highly appreciated.

Comments

• BruceBruce Posts: 2
    Goals of this nature are unattainable in the BO world of trading. No one will take care of your money except to take it for themselves. I like reading posts from lotzofbotz as he is realistic and deals in reality.
  • limopclimopc Posts: 2
    Hi Bruce,
    Thanks for your comment. I am just new to BO, thes returns I saw everywhere... what would be the returns if done by a professional trader? and how can I find one?
    Giving me some hints or links about this topic will help me...
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Bruce said:

I like reading posts from lotzofbotz as he is realistic and deals in reality.

I like reading lotz's posts too

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    limopc said:

I am thinking of:
    1- Finding a reputable broker (controlled or by registered by a well known authority)

Markets World Review can be found at: http://www.binaryoptions.net/marketsworld-review/

2- Finding an account manager who can manage my account with the broker, preferably within PAMM and registered with the broker.

A PAMM is more of a service from a traditional Broker like Traders Way, Oanada and is a service they offer for individuals to copy their trades to your account. In the BO world the closest you are going to get is Signal Push. That being said good luck finding a signal provider with steady consistency make sure and research them.

3- I can keep reinvesting for some time the earnings, maybe adding more to the capital depending on the performance.

If this is a long term plan I would suggest learning to trade for your self "account managers" come and go.

4- My final target is having a managed account that will generate a decent passive income I can transfer back to my bank.

My understanding that a professional account manager would generate like 70% monthly, so assuming that I invested for example $1000, this would generate for me like $700 monthly (or a bit less because of fluctuations and commissions). Am I understanding properly?

They may hit 70% ITM a month but that is not actual growth.

Watch video #2 in this series for an explanation.

Any guidance or help is highly appreciated.

Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com