BinaryOptions.net Forums Binary Options Strategy

Ataraxia 7 Review

almostfamous90almostfamous90 Posts: 1
edited October 2014 in Binary Options Strategy
The Ataraxia 7 is being heavily promoted and is tied closely to a website called tradesec.org. I feel like the developers are trying to make this website seem connected to the securities and exchange commission but it is not. I have looked over this trade SEC website in great detail and I find many of the pages are not working and links are barely functional at all.

We see here on the front page that there are a handful of beta testers using the Ataraxia 7 software. All of these beta testers have reported short videos that look all too familiar and raise red flags for me. Secondly, the website says that the profits are verified by the trade SEC website but when I went here there were no details of a verification system or anything of the like.

At this point I can’t give the Ataraxia 7 binary software my recommendation because I’m quite skeptical. The developers of the system seem to be using the same affiliate network as the free binary systems that are working well. Also, when you get to the members area you have to register with the option rally broker in order to gain access to this system. This is following the exact same marketing method is the other free binary systems that don’t work. If you’re looking to succeed in binary options this likely isn’t it, you spend some time here and look at what is actually working for the readers of binary today. If you something you would like to add please let me know your thoughts on the Ataraxia 7.

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    If a person falls for crap like this they are RETARDED as its beyond easy to pass on these infomercial based SCAMS... ATARAXIA7 is turnkey/OnePageWonder Garbage like the other 10,000 guys/systems out there that spew the same exact marketing over and over again. Though I do recommend this video but not for binary options trading but rather for... errrr never mind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQJv-XA5TSs

She had to do some things she is not very proud of by the way! All I can say is I wish I had the video of it!
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    She keeps fucking up her lines, but for some reason I didn't care.

If she is a millionaire could she afford to fix her fence?
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com