BinaryOptions.net Forums Winchargeback.com Sponsored Support

Anyone used "Payback", a chargeback, ltd company? anyone had success with them.

I see Winchargeback.com on this site has anyone a good recommendation to use them, and also one that I have just got involved with, "Payback" Ltd.com has anyone got any comments, have you had any success with either one?

Comments

• OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    Hi O...No sorry dont know them...but i wish i knew them when I got scammed :neutral:
  • GranithrisGranithris Posts: 22
    There can be certain problems with such companies too, because among them there are many cheaters who use the fact that you are confused and panicked and want to find a solution to your problems as soon as possible.
    But what I want to say is what I read in a recent article. Companies like this shouldn't take money in advance, under any circumstances. Because first of all, such companies can't take all the cases in a row, because you have to have proof that some fraudulent actions were committed against you and your money. Secondly, such companies do not take money in advance, as a rule, the contract specifies the interest that the company will take in case of a POSITIVE solution to your problem. This is the only way and no other!!!