BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Negative experience

NadNad Posts: 2
edited July 2018 in Brokers
Just a month ago I created an account on CryptoBitUp. Honestly, I still don’t understand why there’s so many positive comments about this company. That is the worst broker I ever had :((. First of all, when I was in need of help I tried to call their support team but the phone is always busy! Guys, just hire more managers to your call-center!!! My problem wasn’t solved. Secondly, the platform is hard to understand. At the very beginning the company promised me trading is easy enough to grasp. So, I took my money back and will never ever back to cryptbiup. Maybe, some of you have the same negative experience with this company?

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Never heard of the company.
    Positive comments don't mean shit unless it's from a reliable source - meaning, real people and not paid and fake comments.

Better do all trading with licensed and regulated companies. Btw, be happy you got the money back. Most people
    who make a mistake and go with a bad broker never get their cash back.
  • NadNad Posts: 2
    As I know Cryptobitup is regulated by National Bank of Georgia. Btw, i got the money back on my credit card instantly. Anyway, Cryptobitup should improve its services.