BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

BinaryOptions2.com & Cherry Xia *** SCAM WARNING ***

lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in Complaints
This person is more then likely of the cherry coke fame still working the con game of pretending to be a trader and should be avoided at all costs. Same MO of managed accounts and same results of BLOWING the accounts. She even files open complaints on forexpeacearmy.com. She is now posting on there how she is the one being scammed which because forexpeacearmy has turn to crap they do nothing to protect their clients and spend far too much time worrying about their affiliation and constant posting by admins to increase viewership. You are no longer for the traders FPA you are just as bad as the scammers. Outside of that watch out and if you want to make a difference post here to counter her using FPA as a marketing tool which is very obvious at the moment... http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/36416-binaryoption2-com-scam.html
Below is the Option Domination group which they are targeting at the moment..

Comments

• thebotarmorthebotarmor Posts: 49
    Thanks for the warning Lotz. I personally know people got badly hurt by managed accounts. Giving some one manage your account is same like giving some one the password to your bank account. NO.
    Regards,
    Deromra Tob
    Bot Armored
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    I warned people ahead of time and this LADY DID ZERO research. She got what she deserved imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp5ZLVi8HPQ
  • mobilex1mobilex1 Posts: 2
    Cherry Xia who's real name is Manfu Sun does not follow her so called "Good money management skills" by trading 2-5% of the account balanc daily as she claims. I just witnessed her have three profitable days and then when the client was pressing her on why she was not following what she said she would do, she got mad and totally wiped the account out on the fourth day. This client even wired her $5700.00 dollars in trade fees for the first three days and she turned around and screwed him because he was trying to find out more on her trading methods. Cherry Manfu Sun is a clear scam artist that has zero trading abilities. Has no license to be a trader, and comes into your trade account illegally by asking for your username and passcode.'this is totally illegal, check with any firm. Stay clear of this disaster.
  • mobilex1mobilex1 Posts: 2
    Beware of Cherry Manfu Sun, an illegal trader.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Sounds kinda like a other cherry some of us know and she / he took in a ton of suckers too. Greed is a mother fu%^er.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • john1john1 Posts: 1
    cherry xia 1986 is a big gambler and fraud blew my 7000 usd in few minutes and when you ask her about it then in reply she will use dirty abusive language
    never ever do any trading with her spend money on your children or vacation she is total fraud
    i lost my all saving and cannot do anything aprt from banging my head that i never considered people bad review about her
    believe me about that
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod

I would advise all to contact — (a total BS business) they helped me recover my invested money I had with 24option and Banc de Binary last week. 70k and 95k respectively for both companies I can’t help but post their services online. They also helped my neighbour with the same issue we got into together. This binary option scam issue is really turning to wide spread disease, I advise to contact , contact, if you have fallen into the same binary option scheme by these brokers. So far they have recovered all the money from both my 24option and Banc de Binary accounts, contact them now to do the same

that's so funny, Banc De Binary has been shut down for years and has had their business liquidated to pay off legal claimants... you are a scam sir and a dirty scoundrel!

• windyZwindyZ Posts: 2
    Banc De Binary has been shut down for years, if your thinking of getting your money back I’ll suggest contacting a law firm. Thank you
  • NY1990NY1990 Posts: 1
    This scammer's website is defunct. Probably will emerge with another name...