BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Lee Elbaz Has So Many Binary Options Fraud Victims That the US Government Needs to Notify Them En Ma

While following our updates, you have probably read up on the case against Lee Elbaz, a binary options fraudster from Israel. Elbaz ran a company called Yukom Communications, and scammed investors through the BigOption and BinaryBook websites.

While there are a number of binary options cases which are ongoing right now, this is one of the biggest. In fact, it is so big that the United States government asked the Court on October 15 if it could notify Elbaz victims publicly instead of privately.

Normally, victims in cases like these are contacted one by one, but as there are thousands of people who may have been scammed, this would not be a practical way to handle the notifications. If the motion to notify the victims publicly en masse is passed, the Department of Justice will do so

Comments

• DougieCDougieC Posts: 1
    And that site for victims is now live here...

This site was recently put out by the Department of Justice and is intended for victims of Binarybook.com and BigOption.com

www dot justice.gov/criminal-vns/case/lee-elbaz

You are encouraged to contact the US Department of Justice here:

If you have any questions, please call the Victim Assistance Line toll-free at (888) 549-3945
    or email at victimassistance.fraud@usdoj.gov

United States v. Lee Elbaz
    Court Docket No.: 18-cr-00157 (D. Maryland)

Court Assigned: This case is assigned to the Honorable Theodor D. Chuang, U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, United States Federal Building and Courthouse, 6500 Cherywood Lane, Greenbelt, MD 20770.
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    Cases like this freaking me out. I feel so sorry for all people who went through some sort of scams. But I am also glad that Government is doing a good job to prosecute those fraudsters and protect market and investors
  • KeriusKerius Posts: 40
    It's definitely really good that government at last doing their job like they really really should. I smell that BO have more scam than crypto or forex itself. It's really like some goldmine for all that individuals here. I do not understand if that person catched or hiding in Israel.
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    It seems we already have topic about that currently, I mean just few days ago if not today, but what does that mean ? That government probably did really nothing regarding that matter, correct ? Or I am missing something. Do let me know all this.
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    does it have something with the fact the the scammer are from israel or what ? I am totally lost here for example, so let's please make it somewhat possible for all other people to get know about that fact really. I do not understand everything like that entirely.