BinaryOptions.net Forums Binary Options Strategy

25K to start on IQ Option

I've been trading a demo account on IQ Option for a while. I can get consistently 10% ITM a week using this simple strategy below:

- OTC only
- 1 minute
- BB + trending + support/resistance
- No more than 5% of my total.

I am seriously thinking to go further and deposit 25k and go real, using the same strategy. After a month I can deposit more 50K and even 100k.
Only serious and wise opinions please.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    The number of times I have heard such stories and "dreams"...
    You have been trading a demo account for a while, I hope that's at least 3 months.

If you go live, don't risk more than 1%, trading live is different, you'll see. Don't go and deposit 25K. Start
    with maybe 500 or 1000 see if you can actually come out positive out the end of the month.
    Take it easy.
  • HamiltonHamilton Posts: 3
    Thanks Okane.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    do what Okane says, do it, for real, don't play around. $25 K is a lot of money.
  • ConsultantConsultant Posts: 5
    No need to deposit that much. If your strategy is solid the account size should not matter, you can start with $1k and achieve the same results. That's the beauty of binary options, you know your risk/reward upfront.
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    I think that new traders should be aware that trading demo and real account are slightly different. So, I would also recommend to start with lower funds just until you are certain that your strategy really works and then slowly increase level of funds