Kayafx real 100%scam!

This investment company kayafx.com is a real scam company anyone know about this company please send to Friends and buddy and relatives not to invest in this company becareful money deposit they will make you lose in just 24hours I was also one for the victim here so sad

Comments

• NiklaserikNiklaserik Posts: 3
    I have been a victim of binary options scam.I lost the sum of $150,000 to Kayafx,a scam binary options broker that stocked my trading capital for over four months and denied me access to my trading account.Until recently,I got introduced to a binary options funds recovery expert and I was able to recover all my funds.Do contact www myprincipalchargeback com to recover your money from binary options scam,forex scam,dating scams and other internet scams.I was able to recover 90% of my funds back
  • MayannMayann Posts: 10
    Thank God for introducing me to a friend who introduced me to a company retrieved my lost funds back from my broker that stocked my capital with an unregulated broker, If you need help in regards of your lost funds from your broker or may be your broker manager asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. If you’re interested in getting all your lost funds back Kindly get in contact with me on [email protected] gmail and will give you a bold step to take in getting all your lost refunds