BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Infinity System

InfinitySystemInfinitySystem Posts: 2
I would like to present you a system for binary options which I am the owner of and which will be made available for the first time outside of Poland. All information is available on the website of Infinity System

Comments

• InfinitySystemInfinitySystem Posts: 2

If you are interested let me know, I will give you a link to the system page because now I can not do it because of the new account
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    go ahead and present it, the system, tell us all about it, don't keep it a secret, unless you want to scam people. You don't want to scam people do you?
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    There is a reason why you can't put your link here with your unique binary options system - Infinity System. It's being done to stop you from something here anyway. And only after you really bring some value here over time you will be allowed to publish all that.
  • KeriusKerius Posts: 40
    Does anyone have heard something about that matter already ? I do not see any feedback from established users. The Geek mod is totally correct, why do you keep silence here, please do explain whole situation to all of us so we can handle that;)
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    This guy is a scammer. He wants to sell me the system, or else I can get it for free if I sign up with Pocket Options. don't believe him if he emails you or messages you privately. SCAMMER!