BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Banc de Trust - new broker

Ol_LeroyOl_Leroy Posts: 2
Hi!
What do you guys think about new brokers?
I invested 250 to Banc de Trust and account manager is trading for me. I see some profits although he doesn't trade very often. Should I be worried or stay calm?

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited June 2017
    Ol_Leroy said:

Hi!
    What do you guys think about new brokers?
    I invested 250 to Banc de Trust and account manager is trading for me. I see some profits although he doesn't trade very often. Should I be worried or stay calm?

Yeah you are scammed. Account managers are in a conflict of interest with you and you are NOT supposed to let the broker
    trade for you. New brokers = stay away. Go with regulated brokers and never let a broker rep trade or give you advice on trading.
  • Ol_LeroyOl_Leroy Posts: 2
    Thank you.
    It seems nice now. But I will put on withdraw and get the money back on my credit card. Be back in couple days with the result.
    Ol_Leroy said:

Thank you.
    It seems nice now. But I will put on withdraw and get the money back on my credit card. Be back in couple days with the result.

Yes, they usually show some good results then ask for further deposits.
    Whether it looks good now or not doesn't matter. The conclusion is: there is a conflict of interest between
    you and the broker. You lose = they win. You should not have them trade for you.
  • JOhnSmartJOhnSmart Posts: 1
    got good experience with bancdetrust.com at the moment, hope this will continue with more profits
    JOhnSmart said:

got good experience with bancdetrust.com at the moment, hope this will continue with more profits

This is a new bucketshop regulated by NOBODY and with fake virtual offices on offshore Islands. You two are just promoting this and not actually traders.
    Besides you two have been posting the same nonsense everywhere else lol... At least you could have been smart enough to change your nicknames or your stories a bit.
    This is how they scam people by the way:
    http://prntscr.com/gbiozc
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    "Yeah you are scammed. Account managers are in a conflict of interest with you and you are NOT supposed to let the broker
    trade for you. New brokers = stay away. Go with regulated brokers and never let a broker rep trade or give you advice on trading." I decided to repeat that once again cause I just got scammed right in such case.
  • Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    People already sums it up really for a lot of time so I really don't get why there are people who completely do this and that anyway. No matter how hard all is really is. Never go with new brokers, never go with unregulated brokers. See my point in all of that ?