BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Pls am new here how can I start and his how can we use the demo

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Pls am new here how can I start and his how can we use the demo

Hey please don't spam the forum. You already had another account with the same IP asking same stuff.
    So, what do you mean, use demo for binary options or FX, or nadex?

Most brokers have demo accounts, just check out the reviews we have and you see most of them have free demo accounts you can start using
    with just a couple clicks.
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    Hello and welcome to the forum. I would like to advise all of the new members to share quality material to the forum. Many people try to make this place spammed which are totally against the cause of the forum. This place is to help the new and experienced traders!
  • mdshahedmdshahed Posts: 2
    hello everyone, here i am newly joined, how can i go forward legally please anyone suggest the right path. thank you
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    very carefully, this site is a good place to start, follow their recommendations for proper brokers and how to go about trading.
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    You need to check if the broker regulated with good location of regulator itself as well as the broker, preferably not on some offshore zone or something like that really. I do not understand what it all really means here totally and completely.
  • Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    Just do like moderator asked and you will be really fine, see my point ? I hope you really really do thanks for that anyway. You really should concentrate more on yourself and that's it. Don't take in account all other things like for example some other options.
  • HulapointikHulapointik Posts: 46
    Demo is avaliable basically with any broker out there. I do not see where your problem is - if the broker do no really allow it you need to make it possible in any way. And you must not be limited in usage of that ability in any way. And yes do not spam the forum it seems.