BinaryOptions.net Forums General

US Legal?

BluefeatherBluefeather Posts: 2
Hello, My name is Jimm. Is it legal for US traders to trade with an offshore broker? Thank You.:)

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Hello, My name is Jimm. Is it legal for US traders to trade with an offshore broker? Thank You.:)

Offshore brokers are not allowed to accept US citizens.
    Some offshore brokers will ignore this law and still accept US citizens, if you do make business
    with them then there is no help if they take your money.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    all the offshore brokers who will take your money are scams, don't go there. go to nadex. Its the only choice, or else trade real options. or forex.
  • KeriusKerius Posts: 40
    If you will still decide to make a risk then you should consider how you will withdraw your money, I mean in which goal of payment to you they should be cleared. It's also very important thing if you have decided to go that route. Let me know what do you plan ?;)
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    I think you can register under something else if you really want to go there. But as many many people already said it will be close to impossible to get something back instead. So I am totally dissapointed of course while such law exists but what to do.
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    I assume it's realy not allowed for them like many other people already responded to you for that matter anyway. And start to forget about the binary options - they are all scams in one way or another really. Thanks for all that matter here, I hope it all solved already.