BinaryOptions.net Forums Binary Options Strategy

Martingale Strategy in Binary Options is the only way to guarantee winning trades.

I think using Martingale Strategy in Binary Options is the only way to guarantee winning trades. What do you think??? Let's have a discussion on it.

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    let's not, we've discussed this over and over again. Martingale is not the way to go, not unless you want to lose your ass and go totally broke.
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    But...where can we trade Binary Option today...i am from Europe !
    check out the recommended brokers on this website, they are geotargeted to your location...
  • fernandofgfernandofg Posts: 4

I think using Martingale Strategy in Binary Options is the only way to guarantee winning trades. What do you think??? Let's have a discussion on it.

Martingale idea is very good but is a violent bet and yes you can lost all your money, it is much better to double it your loosses

Martingale 1, 3, 8, 18, 40, 88, 191, 400
    Duble It 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128

When double it, you need to invest 1% (max) of the money of you account on each trade, example 100 usd, you operate with $1usd at the time, but if you fail 6-7 times in row you will loose all the money in your account, that is the risk, using Martingale system you will loose all your money if you fail 4-5 times in a row

The best idea is to invest 0.5% of the total amounth of your account on each trade

I am double it with great results, but bad days will get you and you will loose money but never go below your initial investment, if you hit you initial investmet do not double it again, stop there and start again from that point
  • GranithrisGranithris Posts: 22
    In fact, I have also heard that this approach is one of the most justified and profitable when trading on binary options. But if you decide to use it, then you should understand two main points. Firstly, in order to use this strategy, you need to have large enough capital, which you will break down into pieces. Secondly, depending on the total amount in your account, you will be able to decide what coefficient you will use for each subsequent step. I know that there are those that allow you to stay with yours in case of failure or those that allow you to make a profit even if the first positions are closed in minus. This can be quite risky, but if you understand the logic, it will be quite easy for you to stay in profits every day...
    martingale is a bullshit gamblers strategy that will get you wiped out of the financial markets. don't do it.