BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Scammed

EllinahEllinah Posts: 3

What can i do i been scammed by Fxcryptomine24.com. They dont wanna approve my pending withdrawal. Ive written to their support and they not responding to my emails. They dont want to give me back my deposit. Can someone assit me. Im from South africa

Elinah

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    I'm sorry man, there may not be much you can do. Contact your bank/CC first, then contact your local Authorities I know you have something in South Africa, a national investment fraud watchdog/hotline criminal investigator.
  • EllinahEllinah Posts: 3

Thanks will check that out

• NkosanaNkosana Posts: 2

I also need some help, I've been scammed by ''Tradesurefx'' they say I need to pay the 10% of the profits I made with them before they can release my profits. Of which I've deposited R20 000 to start with them... Am also from South Africa.

do not give them any money! they are scamming you ! you will not get any money from them without a fight, do not give them any more money!!!! I can't stress that enough. You do not have to pay to have your "profits" released at a legit broker!
  • EllinahEllinah Posts: 3

Its the same thing Fxcryptomine24.com wants from me. They want me to deposit more funds. This is such a stress

Ellinah said:

Its the same thing Fxcryptomine24.com wants from me. They want me to deposit more funds. This is such a stress

don't do it, it's a scam, they won't give you any money back profits or payments or anything. They've scammed you.
  • profbetsprofbets Posts: 7

Ellinah said:

don't do it, it's a scam, they won't give you any money back profits or payments or anything. They've scammed you.
    dont do it. Contact your bank/CC first and ask refund

• angelasharkangelashark Posts: 1
    Ellinah said:

What can i do i been scammed by Fxcryptomine24.com. They dont wanna approve my pending withdrawal. Ive written to their support and they not responding to my emails. They dont want to give me back my deposit. Can someone assit me. Im from South africa

Elinah

I also lost some money to Fxcryptomine24. But I was able to recover all my funds through the help of a very good Recovery Agent. I'd advise no one to deal in any binary option.They appear good but they are really fake companies. If you lost some funds to any binary option, kindly contact recovery agent on capitalrefund44@ g=m=a=i=l . c =o=m"
  • priyapriya Posts: 2
    capitalrefund are they legit?
  • thulani7thulani7 Posts: 28

Me too, right now they want m to pay 10% tax @Vertex trade options to release my profits bt reading this helped me... Av bin scammed $300 can i file a refund for this amount