BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Is binary options trading safe?

I am new for binary options. Which software is best for trading?

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    do you mean, which autotrading software is the best to use? Because there is no binary options trading software I would trust with my money..
  • LaibahCantuLaibahCantu Posts: 2
    As what I learned from AstroTrading.io. Binary options allow traders benefit from cost variations in several international markets however it is very important to comprehend the risk as well as benefits.
  • LoriWhitehouseLoriWhitehouse Posts: 1
    edited November 2020
    Can I ask a favor if you can ask AstroTrading.co if binary options trading is safe? Thanks in advance.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod

Can I ask a favor if you can ask AstroTrading.co if binary options trading is safe? Thanks in advance.

looks pretty scammy to me
  • ghdsportsghdsports Posts: 3
    Binary options are generally considered a safe investment. However, as with all money instruments, it pays to do your research to guarantee you are dealing with a legitimate provider. Here are the main reasons why this trading avenue can be one of the safest options for you.
  • coursestvisicoursestvisi Posts: 2
    edited December 2020
    You can learn automated trading through Tvisi Institute of "craptastic" Trading
  • In and of itself binary options are safe (albeit risky, like investments in general). In my opinion you should take time and learn about the markets, learn to trade on your own instead of relying on automated trading.
    Also, you have to watch out for scam brokers. Always research a broker before you invest with them.