BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Internet marketing or Binary Trading

londonyaksolondonyakso Posts: 6
ok guys which one is easier according to you?
i have a feeling there are more successful internet marketers out there in comparison with Binary/Forex traders.

Comments

• Beckz Beckz Posts: 30 admin
    How can they be compared? I think neither is easy. Both are hard work. There's just no thing as easy money.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Beckz, that is all too true. Both take work. My response to the question is from a different angle... in the binary world there are more marketers than real traders posting comments and strategies and what not. That's why forums such as this one is so important, so the real traders can form community and learn to recognize/repel the BS put forth by the marketers.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    As long as you don't promote scam brokers like Lbinary or other really doucheybagamus brokers that have purely stolen funds from newbies then you won't be considered a d-bag marketer by me... But gee funny enough I wonder who would promote such a broker?
  • thesanman954thesanman954 Posts: 3
    I do both with traffic n trading model i am able to make $300 daily on a slow day
  • mifunemifune Posts: 160 ✭✭
    There are far more marketers out there than real traders. Simply put, marketing is easier, and there are plenty of people out there willing to buy get-rich-quick products that are total scams.
    mifune said:

There are far more marketers out there than real traders. Simply put, marketing is easier, and there are plenty of people out there willing to buy get-rich-quick products that are total scams.

And way to few people willing to put in the work it takes to become a successful trader... always out for the quick buck.

edited July 2016
    I don't like most affiliate marketers #1 their psychology is the opposite of what it should be for a good trader. Hence why they would have performance sub 60% the demarcation line for a professional trader. As well they like to promote scammy brokers like L PHUCKING BINARY... Next to BDB UBinary BinaryBook these guys are the worst. You see they get paid more for promoting the scam brokers which is why the do it. But you know why scam brokers pay you more? Because they in general just outright steal the clients funds... I hear you talk a good game but then I see a site like binarymarketanalysis from you Geek and all I can say is WTF? You promote scams like BinaryoptionsATM? You talk about MF being a scammer yet i see this scam broker along with scam bots/systems and ahhh no...

Do you get systems and brokers like this are the the problem and those of us who have even an ounce of respect for our fellow traders should never promote such ABSOLUTE TRASH!
    thanks for pointing out Lbinary and bdb, I forgot those were still up there, I haven't done anything with that site in a long long time.
  • BinaryLifeBinaryLife Posts: 11
    Internet Marketing is like... digging to find some water. You may or may not find it, but on the other hand Trading, the Money River is already flowing in front of you. You only need to find a reliable method to collect from it... :wink:
    That's a great way of putting it. You hit the nail right on the head.
  • ianmitchianmitch Posts: 5
    I absolutely agree with the comments above. It seems to me that you have compared two slightly different spheres. Internet marketers should understand trends more, and traders should understand financial markets more.