BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Guys, I need yours help!

What payment system do you use in yours work? I want to do everything through electronic wallets, but I can’t understand which one is better to choose.
Thank!

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    hmmmmm, interesting question. It depends on what it is you mean by work and what it is you want to do with your eWallets. I use Paypal mostly but also some Skrill, I also have two crypto accounts one at a broker/dealer where I can withdraw fiat and another cold-storage wallet, the Exodus Wallet.
  • PSV23PSV23 Posts: 2

hmmmmm, interesting question. It depends on what it is you mean by work and what it is you want to do with your eWallets. I use Paypal mostly but also some Skrill, I also have two crypto accounts one at a broker/dealer where I can withdraw fiat and another cold-storage wallet, the Exodus Wallet.

thanks for your reply! and I was also told about such a payment system - ecoPayz. Have not heard about this before, can someone have experience using this payment system?
  • LizzyLinLizzyLin Posts: 1
    That's a great question. Are usually use PayPal or Pioneer she's there very convenient and the process faster payments. Recently though, I haven't notified a new way of payment gay gateway that's really promising as the fees for every transaction are very low compared to the famous alternatives.
  • parsevalparseval Posts: 12
    There is a huge variety of electronic wallets you can go with at the moment. The more a system can provide you the better. Users and buyers register with so many of them at this point that it's not a good idea to not keep up with the trends as you end up losing business.
  • SikiRikisSikiRikis Posts: 5
    I also use PayPal or Pioneer
  • ianmitchianmitch Posts: 5
    I recommend Paypal to you. A proven service that I use.
  • LawsonLargeLawsonLarge Posts: 4
    I also use Paypal.
  • sanjidasansanjidasan Posts: 14
    I recommend Paypal
  • grantcategrantcate Posts: 1
    Paypal