BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Scam of Bitcoin company name Flawless Trade

soujitsoujit Posts: 2
Sir,
I am from India and on 1st Nov'20, I did the investment in a bitcoin company called Flawless Trade (flawlesstrade.com). The investment was done through one of the Account Manager called Christian Conner, who was approached me through LinkedIn. As per the company policy, I invested $500 to generate good profit (which was communicated by Account Manager and company staff as well). My investment and profit was live and I saw that, profit is generating, but whenever, am asking to withdrawal my profit, they are charging different fees and I paid the same. The amount was $50 to $200. I paid the same on every occasion to withdraw the profit, but not able to earn single $. After doing the last payment of $100, they demanded another $320 to release the profit. Then, I fill it is a scam and they are just snatching the amount from my end. Till today, I paid near about $1500 without earn a single $. Had tried to reach over their email address but every time, it was failed to deliver. Would anybody can able to help me, how this can be recovered? Am not sure, an Indian, can do complaint against USA company from India or I can recover the money?
Thanks
Soujit

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    I am sorry to hear about this. If flawlesstrade is in fact a US company and in the US you should contact the CFTC and SEC, the FBI and your own local authorities. What I am going to say is this... I highly doubt this company is actually in the U.S. they are hiding on the internet and operating from ....? your guess is as good as mine.
  • parsevalparseval Posts: 12
    Very useful here!
  • ftbusterftbuster Posts: 9
    What is their website?
  • ftbuster said:

SCAM ALERT!!!  STAY AWAY!!!  Flawlesstrades - flawlesstrades.com is a SCAM!!!  Henry Jones (the worst  owner EVER!!!)  Jack Miller (the worst account manager ever, with the worst customer service skills EVER!!!)  Are thieves and liars.  Do not trust them, they will steal your money.  The owner called me in the middle of the night and told me my account manager Jack was fired for embezzlement and to work with the IMF, who in turn told me to work with the FBI.  They also have multiple complaints filled against them with the SEC.  They signed a legal document and still didn’t pay.  STAY FAR AWAY!!!

That is absolutely insane, thanks for the warning. I'll keep in mind to stay away
  • ianmitchianmitch Posts: 5
    Thanks for sharing!
  • philaphila Posts: 1

Hi

I from South Africa I was first put my trading with the company called coins crypto legacy , I started as they promised but when i supposed to withdraw they said I have to upgrade the account I tried to talk to them but I failed because they already locked my account so I can't withdrawal the same thing happened to another company cold DCG Trading they said the same both companies are from USA help what can I do to get my money back?

Phila

they are scams, call your local authorities
  • marvinmarvin Posts: 1
    My withdrawals is on hold it said I must access credit facility or credit card.how do I get my profits please help
    You're being scammed,
  • jasejamesjasejames Posts: 3
    It`s like insane
  • daney00daney00 Posts: 1

I also got scam from same website people... They also asked to do same thing.. Please help me how I get my funds back..

daney00 said:

I also got scam from same website people... They also asked to do same thing.. Please help me how I get my funds back..

you probably wont, best to just walk away.
  • sanjidasansanjidasan Posts: 14
    Thanks for sharing!
  • sanjidasansanjidasan Posts: 14
    Therefore, the most reliable way to invest your money is futures. The income and loss on futures are expressed in the form of a variation margin the financial result of the position, which is accrued or debited twice a day: at lunch and in the evening.