BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Have I chosen a right broker or not?

rahul1404rahul1404 Posts: 4

I have invested in a company named universal forex trade. After i gained profits i was asked to pay 10% taxes. Then after that they told me to pay $500 for an IMT code. Now they are asking me to pay $500 for ibpc and saying that after this i will get my profits in bank account. I don't know what to do now. I need help.

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    total scam! Run, run away fast! do not give them any more money, they are taking you for a ride... every time you give them more they will ask for more until you realized what is happening! DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MORE MONEY!
  • rahul1404rahul1404 Posts: 4

Sir what about all those testimonies that she posts in her status..How will I recover my money that i have lost in this..Is der no chance of getting profits if i pay them for ibpc...?

My broker is saying that she is with me and this ibpc is the only thing that is required to withdraw my profits..I want that money otherwise i will be in huge debt that i will be unable to pay back.. my life will become hell

• rahul1404rahul1404 Posts: 4

The name of this platform is Universal forex trade. Broker approached me at twitter. Her name is Vera Patridge. She is from New York.

it is a total scam! Totally! this woman is probably an affiliate marketer with a shitty scam broker too... she'll get you signed up and steal your money, and then tell you can she help you and steal some more money... PS, check out a website called FIVERR, you can people $5 to SAY ANTHING on that website.
  • AnandIAnandI Posts: 2
    rahul1404 said:

I have invested in a company named universal forex trade. After i gained profits i was asked to pay 10% taxes. Then after that they told me to pay $500 for an IMT code. Now they are asking me to pay $500 for ibpc and saying that after this i will get my profits in bank account. I don't know what to do now. I need help.

I did not have such situations with Finex
    AnandI said:

rahul1404 said:

I did not have such situations with Finex
    you are a liar.
  • SikiRikisSikiRikis Posts: 5
    I also met with this scam for many times
  • RozaViziroviRozaVizirovi Posts: 1
    Before investing money, you can check the reviews of brokers and then go ahead. There are sites which provide reviews and platform which you can use for your investments.
  • GruttGrutt Posts: 13
    edited January 2022
    It's definitely a scam. They feed you promises that if you invest in various things, you will make money, but in reality, you will not.
  • Well this wasn't what I was hoping to read as I got involved with on platform, couldn't meet the request, found another platform that was easier to get profits from to pay the first, that was a bust. Got involved with a third that was, and still isn't pushy in any way, but some how trade a friend and I on the same node and I can't withdrawal until he comes up with his withdrawal money. Now I don't know where to turn.
    always always always use a regulated broker that is legal in your country.
  • paulsypaulsy Posts: 10
    The following tips can help you pick the right Forex broker:

1. Make sure the broker you choose is regulated by checking the website and reviews.
    2. Make sure both the deposit and withdrawal options are convenient and reliable for your country standards.
    3. Take your time to look through the account types that the broker offers, and decide if any are suited to your experience and capital.
    4. Check out the trading conditions of the Broker
    5. It is crucial to have a solid Forex education before you open your first trade if you want to succeed in Forex trading.
    You can conclude the quality of a broker by checking their demo account, which is a trial account that does not require a deposit but allows you to check the broker’s platform and services before opening a real account. GOOD LUCK!
  • kate271991kate271991 Posts: 11
    All the comments are worth it and good for a novice traders.
  • Irampa30Irampa30 Posts: 2

So The Geek MH can you state to us the real brockers, who is no a scammer.

please!

• Bogdan_GBogdan_G Posts: 38 mod
    Hi Irampa! Always check to see if the broker is regulated and read reviews before investing. Get as much information as you can before investing. BEFORE!