BinaryOptions.net Forums General

will binary options end

vitor2448vitor2448 Posts: 3
people will binary options will end up in the world and will be banned???

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    vitor2448 said:

No.
  • MHfloatstooMHfloatstoo Posts: 4
    edited October 2017
    Technology will eliminate the brokers once and for all and save binary options. SPECTRE is the future using "Smart Contracts" guys like Okane and Hodges work for this site to promote the old broker model, that day is done. You can thank the conflict of interest and corruption of the brokers for making the name of "Binary Options" to mean SCAM at the mere mention of it. Canada just banned Binary Options, next Israel and the FBI is now chasing all these frauds down, many of which who were promoted at one time or currently on this site? BinaryMate/Cent being promoted to USA citizens on this site will make it easier for the FBI to find them, so good job! Really the owners of the site should be ashamed.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/topic/binary-options/

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Cut the crap. What is this then?
    http://prntscr.com/grxs6s

In fact, BO.net is one of the first forums to bring Spectre to trader's attention.
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    Yes, for sure I met messages everywhere that Canada simply banned them totally as well as Israel and it's worrying. I also heard India did that as well, maybe some members here too ? Please confirm something like that for me. FBI means in US as well ?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    yes, binary is basically dead, there is still some brokers doing it but you are better off with CFDs anyway.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    ESMA in EU and UK is also prohibiting some sort of trading with BOs, but still not completely. But certainly, every regulation can be switched, as there are many other countries (like in the US) who are allowing free trade with any sort of financial material
  • LoganLogan Posts: 14
    I find that currently US is the best market where you can trade majority of instruments, for some reason forbidden in the European countries and Canada. So, certainly, if you which to trade BO choose a legitimate broker from the US
  • Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    I think that they already banned in a lot of countries anyway no matter how hard you put that really. Do get me going with all that stuff really. Thanks for all that you offer here and let's not forget to remind people it's very dangerous to deal with binaries.
  • MunayaMunaya Posts: 4
    Is it true that binary options have been banned? To answer your question, I would say yes. But there is a twist to it. It only affects people who are residents of EU countries specifically those who are not master traders. this doesn't apply to you if you are a master trader residing in the EU. However, if you do not belong to that category there are ways you can get qualified to be a master trader. First, you have to ensure that your trade volume is accurate, secondly you should have nothing less than five hundred thousand Euros as your exchange capital in your account including a good financial experience of not less than one year. Once you are able to meet at least two out of these requirements then you will be qualified to be a master trader.
  • KeriusKerius Posts: 40
    Hello, the truth is many countries are banning binary options now. It is difficult to say which ones will ban it next. This does not mean that it will end. Lots of people are still making profits from binary options. So, you can't be certain that it will not bounce back. It is important to stay informed and know what is going on.
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    Despite the fact that binary options are often criticized, I know a lot of traders who only use them to make money because they have little capital or they can't understand the mechanisms of forex. Plus binary options have a stronger dynamics because you can trade even on 30-second positions and still literally get 2-3-5% of your capital for half an hour, of course provided that you are trading on some reasonable and justified strategy that you understand well and can use in practice.
    I know that in many countries binary options are prohibited, but this does not prevent people from using them via vpn or some closed services. And as you know, as long as there is demand, there will be supply.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    as you well know, you can't use a vpn to trade binary options because you have to verify your account with documents to make withdrawals and in some cases even trade... brokers who don't are SCAMSS!
  • parsevalparseval Posts: 12
    No, there will always be an option to invest in, believe me.
  • petrovnapetrovna Posts: 1
    vitor2448 said:

man I don’t even know what to say! after listening to the analysts, I can say that not very good times are ahe
  • IgorBurmaIgorBurma Posts: 1
    petrovna said:

vitor2448 said:

man I don’t even know what to say! after listening to the analysts, I can say that not very good times are ahe
    ineed not very good times are ahead of us and I'm not just talking about binary options. I mean we should wait for apocalypse any time soon.