BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Am I scammed by the trading platform?

MashuhuriMashuhuri Posts: 11
I have lost to my favorite trading platform many times by a difference of 0.01, 0.02, or even 0.001. For example, I started betting at 7161.64 and predicted that it would go up in 5 minutes; however, the eventual price was 7161.63, and I lost. This often happens when I bet a huge percentage of my account balance, such as €30, €50, and €70. It doesn't likely to happen when I bet small amounts, such as €2, €5, and €10.
Is this a scam caused by the broker?

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    it could be, but it could also be because trading such short time frames is really, really hard. but you should consider that brokers offering 5 minute expiry options are probably scams. What broker are we talking about, any way?
  • MashuhuriMashuhuri Posts: 11
    edited January 2021
    Thank you for advising me
    We are talking about O l y m p T r a d e.
    The 2 screenshots show my 2 consecutive dramatic losses, by 0.02 and 0.01
    These 2 trades didn't follow my favorite strategies, but I opened them because at that time, I forgot to follow my discipline and focused on regained my €11 in a short time
    However, because I had faced this situations many times before, I'm afraid whether this is a trap by the platform

I'm sorry about the duplicate post below. At that time I saw the error message Object of class FileUploadPlugin could not be converted to string

• MashuhuriMashuhuri Posts: 11
    These 2 trades didn't follow my favorite strategies, but I opened them because at that time, I forgot to follow my discipline and focused on regained my €11 in a short time
    However, because I had faced this situations many times before, I'm afraid whether this is a trap by the platform
    Olymptrade has been around for a while, it doesn't have a reputation for that kind of scam. Two things stand out to me, the first is that these super short time frame trades are super tough to win and two, you say yourself you weren't following your rules or strategy, that may have something to do with it too.
  • AnandIAnandI Posts: 2
    edited January 2021
    We need to work with trusted professionals
    When you start trading on Forex, one of your trading journey's essential parts is choosing a reliable broker. Finex is an Indonesian broker with a solid reputation and numerous awards. One of them is the "Best Forex Broker in Indonesia 2016", rewarded by Global Banking and Finance Review magazine.
    fukex.co.id
    AnandI said:

We need to work with trusted professionals
    When you start trading on Forex, one of your trading journey's essential parts is choosing a reliable broker. Finex is an Indonesian broker with a solid reputation and numerous awards. One of them is the "Best Forex Broker in Indonesia 2016", rewarded by Global Banking and Finance Review magazine.
    fukex.co.id

total scam, you internet troll you
  • jabezholtmeierjabezholtmeier Posts: 1
    edited June 2022
    Nowadays
  • MannyJahMannyJah Posts: 3
    Mashuhuri said:

I'm sorry about the duplicate post below. At that time I saw the error message Object of class FileUploadPlugin could not be converted to string

thank you for sharing detail hopefully we can save from scamming.