BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers
Options

99binary anyone?

gatsby2016gatsby2016 Posts: 30
Has anyone used 99binary.com ? I've been talking to someone who's been using it for awhile and he says though he himself is leiry about it, he's so far had successful profitable withdraws; they look like they are very flexible in options compared to other US accepting brokers, the lack of information makes me scared to do anything with them

Comments

• Options
    BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    VIA BOTS.com

Anthony says:
    October 21, 2014 at 3:17 am
    Hello everyone, I’d just like warn you about my experience with this broker:
    I deposited $5000 with them and proceeded trading. The very first day trading with them I took a 2 big trades, about $2000 each and won them all, almost doubling my account within a day.
    The next day I got an email from support stating that they have decided to close my account. I replied to the email asking why my account was being closed, and support just kept replying stating “We’ve decided to close your account, and will send you back your deposit.”
    The only thing good that happened here was that I did in fact get my deposit back, however they refused to pay me my profits, and banned me from the site – so if you do plan on actually being successful and making some money with a broker, 99binary is not the broker for you!
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com