BinaryOptions.net Forums Binary Options Strategy
Options

Binary Options Profitably

Hello I am new to this site I have been learning Binary Option trading on a site called "Binary Options Profitably" by a Keith Mann. Has anyone had any experience with this website? I too lost some money to Michael Freeman but realized it was crap before I lost too much. I have decided to learn to read charts to make good trades on facts, but has anyone tried out Keith Mann's system. He also suggests using trading signal along with your charts to trade.

Comments

• Options
    BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Most of the site seems like it is geared as an affiliate for the software and the prices are stupid.

And the system it self was released on another BO forum almost a year and a half ago they just repackaged it and are now charging for it.

As for the site it self i think this says it all:

How To Join The Binary Options Room:

Obviously I can't have everybody in there, it just won't work. The site gets a lot of visitors each day and most are genuine, but there are a lot of scammers and spammers as well. So what I am going to do is keep access for the guys who join one of the recommended brokers under my affiliate link and Fund Their Account

At least he is open about it. But we run a free chat room and yes you can have everybody in there .

Software Rental (weekly)
    $34 per week.
    NOTE - You can cancel payments via PayPal anytime

Software Rental (monthly)
    $129 per month.
    NOTE - You can cancel payments via PayPal anytime

Software Purchase
    1. One PC License (unlimited MT4 platforms) = $1499
    PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online.
    2. Two PC License (unlimited MT4 platforms) = $2499
    PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online.
    3. Three PC License (unlimited MT4 platforms) = $2999

Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com