BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

One thing I just don't get

Just how consistently profitable can you be with binary options? The way I see it if you are successful your broker will just try to kick you off their site because the only way you win is if the broker loses?

I get that learning to trade takes a huge amount of time and patience but what is the point of going thru all that training if all that happens when you win brokers play funny games to make you lose in the long run.

Is it actually possible to make thousands on Binary Options and be able to consistently withdraw winnings? Thanks

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    As long as the broker pays and does not play any games with your trades yes you can. The only brokers that would kick you off for winning are usually Israeli based bucket shops mainly using spot option white labels. Anybody that uses them is an idiot and really has not done any research before hand. There are only a limited selection of decent brokers unfortunately. Many of these spot option brands have really given the whole industry a bad name. I don't even classify them as brokers anymore, ones like Lbinary, Titan Trade, TraderXP, Interactive Option, Cherry Trade the list goes on and on are just pretend brokers out to STEAL your money..
  • jerryjerry Posts: 9
    You have to be very careful about selecting your broker otherwise no matter how hard you try and how well you perform, you wills still lose money.