BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Michael Freeman's Facebook Group SCAM

lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
Here is a new topic for Mike's new facebook group...

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    LoL lets get some more images out there of his facebook group..

edited March 2015
    Michael Freeman BANNED - LEE, ADITYA & ROHAN who is left? LoL just the sheep he wants to sheer... What a loser! Biggest loser in bins ever Michael Freeman... *Clap *Clap

How he speaks to the people that trade for him after he uses and then bans them - pict below

edited March 2015
    I come from a half Jewish family, also a half Nazi family and yes family dinners are great fun! Let me say that there are Jews out there most of them that are honorable hard working good people that don't go around screwing others! As well they don't think badly of themselves but rather are proud of their heritage. This is more about middle eastern business/cultural values then religion. My uncle has to travel to Israel all the time and he complains over and over about how corrupt and backwards they are there. So my impression of them is they are like a odd version of Hebrew Hillbillies with computers in Israel haha... But don't blame being a douchebag on being Jewish you tard! Also other middle eastern countries are just as corrupt business wise so its not just Israel alone I am told..

Israeli hookers to note are very expensive and will charge 3x the going rate btw. Then again they are taxed up the a$$ literally!
  • monkey1234monkey1234 Posts: 11
    That bastard, I still went to donate $30 to 'his charity' thinking I was doing the right thing. I think I need to sue him for my money back!!! Can't believe this guy, I wish I could report this Jewish hillbillie to the authorities .... but it does not help if you don't know where he actually lives.
    edited March 2015
    Actually he made it very easy to find him and where his apartment is located right across from where he works out in Israel and by his view i could even with a little more digging give you his apartment # lol. Honestly no need he is just a scam marketer. Though it would make a funny video on youtube if you walked up to him and said "What do you have to say now about my girl friend now B*TCH! Face to face. I bet he would scream like a little girl as he started running away haha..

Don't worry your donations have gone to a good cause "The Micheal Freeman Appartment Fund"
    edited March 2015
    Note he plans to do this again look at what he is saying in the pict below! He believes most of his members deserve to lose and how he plans on going back to scam them with another AutoTrader! That is wild...

Will have a live interview with Lee Oshea next week to talk about how he helped Mike create the group and then kicked him out when he was done using him... I just first have to finish all these Articles a couple of which that traders should find useful on brokers different assets/expiries and why newbie traders blow up their accounts in binary options. These articles should be useful to everybody!
    The dick says he lives in LA. Just wish we can stop him or at least warn people against him. The less people join and support him the less he will make on his scams..... Thanks for the info though:)
    No he lives in Tel Aviv I even know the apt building he lives in lol. He is not very smart overall...
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    Now that will be an extremely interesting live interview. Can't wait.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 24
    edited March 2015
    At first I respected him a lot. When i first joined his FB group I got kicked out because I posted questions about his auto trader. I emailed to him and his PA told me to sign up for a new FB account and she'll be able to add me in and so I did and now again i got kicked out without reasoning and this time I was even insulted. What kind of professional behavior is this? Such bullshit.

Worse still is the admin rene's reply when I asked about it.

Geez. As in all I wanted to know was the rationale of why i got kicked out without being given a reason. I mean I would accept any reasonable explanation but such replies are really screwed up. Imagine being kicked out of school and the reason the principal gave was I ******your mom. Below is the message that I sent to rene to ask him to pass it on to Mike.

"Hi there rene, I apologize for disturbing you, but you are the only admin in mikes fb group I have added as a friend.

I received a message just a few hours back that I was kicked out of the group in the most unprofessional and uncivilized way. There were only insults and no explanation of what sort and no chance of further clarification as he blocked me as well.

This behavior is very unbecoming of a person especially since I respect him as a professional with many years of Binary Options under his belt.

I'm writing to you not to appeal but rather I would really appreciate it that you could pass this on message to him.

It would be good if he could actually drop me a more professional explanation. I do not wish to be one of those haters but rather I hope to resolve this matter in a more appropriate tone/ manner

Oh yea sorry I didn't mention earlier but yes this is a second account. I was banned earlier from the group without any explanation when Rohan and Aditya were still admins. I emailed him and his admin assistant suggested that I create a second FB account for me to get in.

I apologize again for taking up your time and I hope you can pass on this message to him."

His reply:

"an what's your point? that you're a dumbass sheep? welcome to the road to bee scammed hard"

What kind of an answer is that?

One thing that's true is that i WAS a sheep. I followed whatever Mike recommended. Now that I am enlightened, I wish for everyone who is want to join into Mike's FB group or even be affiliated with mike, please think twice and do your own due diligence. For me professionalism and attitude comes first.

I'm not the type that would be insulting people's loved ones but god I hope his kid won't grow up like his dad.

Sorry for the rant guys, just had to let out some steam! Signed up for an account to post this but i think i'll stick around awhile :smiley:
    edited March 2015
    The poor guy is nucking futs so just stay away from all things mike. He was abused by his father it seems from some stuff people emailed me and that kind of explains a lot of his behavior/pathology in how he treats/views others. Just be glad you are not him and move on to more positive places. Season ending on "The Walking Dead" by the way rocked!
    Yea what a crazy person. I was clearing through my emails and i saw several FB posts in the group just before he kicked me out. He's like in rage/panic mode haha.

edited March 2015
    Just so that everyone would be clear (the more threads the better) - Michael Freeman is not a professional trader. He is an A CLASS Bullshitter. I must be honest in saying that he scams very well. But that's it. There is nothing more to him. I doubt it if he can even get an erection let alone be with any woman. Well, maybe only the ones he pays for.
    Unknown - I know how it feels to be insulted by Mike the scammer, he sent me pretty sick emails when I emailed to tell him that he was a scam. I have been blocked from facebook (for trying to warn people against him) and google+. But as Lotzofbotz suggests its best to stay away - not only is he a psychopath, he is NOT a professional trader, I learnt the hard way by joining his auto trader. He will see his day.... more and more people are starting to find out who he really is. I doubt he will be around for much longer....
    edited March 2015
    BTW - welcome UNKNOWN - Promise you there are no Bullshitters here. Those that pop up are quickly discarded.
    Hey monkey. Yea I signed up for his auto trader too previously. what a flop that was. I can post up my total results as well pretty shitty. Haha

Thanks Raiden. yea Im reading around. Happy to join the club man.
  • annmannannmann Posts: 7
    because he knows his former traders have a new group he offers this now....
  • WhatonearthWhatonearth Posts: 10
    Wow Botz, you are not going to believe what is happening in Rohan and Aditya's group right now. If we weren't talking about Freeman, I would say it's April Fool's...
    edited April 2015
    There's always fools, does not matter what month it is. I am game tell me what happened now?
  • annmannannmann Posts: 7
    Aditya and Rohan going back to his group...he "apologize" to them....
    edited April 2015
    Yep. After Freeman tore them to pieces and offered to pay his remaining members to report Aditya's group, he proceeded to contact and threaten all of the new group's followers. Two days later, Aditya and Rohan announce that they are moving back to Freeman's group (even after he was caught admitting to having that group just to scam the people in it). My guess is he paid them as I am sure these two had a price.
    Hmmm...
    edited April 2015
    I am pretty sure they will dupe Michael again seems they are just trying to get paid using him now. Wow hilarious why did you remove the pictures of the conversation though? What will be even funnier is if both Aditya and Rohan learn the fact that Michael no matter how many complaints he files can't get them removed from facebook just because he does not like them lol omg its sooo funny!
    Yeah. True. Removed them because there were a lot of names there. Just out of respect for the innocent, hehe. I can pm them to you if you need em.
    Haha im actually in Aditya's group and then the day after I got invited in, they announce that they are going back to mike lol I wonder if all the drama is actually preplanned since mike is such a good marketer.
    edited April 2015
    You can't blame them they are likely lacking financially so they need Mike's tit to suck as what you see in their trading is likely demo accounts. In time they will steal his members for their trading room once they make enough connections lol.. Birds of a feather... They might have been scared of his threats which are like a 5 year old screaming about running away from home haha. Once they figure they out that he can't get their room banned they will bounce with as many of his members as possible... Which is going to drive MIKE insane so what mike will do is look for new traders to replace them but same thing will happen lol...
    edited April 2015
    Yeah. When members of his group confronted Aditya about the 180 degree turn two days after carrying the banner of independence and after the battle cry "They can take our land but they'll never take our freedom!"... He decided to tell the room that he made $40k a month (!!) and did not need the money. That they were moving back for love of the fallen heroes they had left behind (the poor fools still in Mike's group). It's just the blind leading the blind over there...

They spent two days preaching about how Mike was stealing from his members (with proof of his scamming ways that is now all over the internet) and then somehow convince their (money hungry and slightly desperate) members that it's not only ok to go back to being scammed, but that they are going to get paid with the same money Mike stole from these same members. Song of ice and fire, man... Better than a game of thrones episode.

So mike is giving away 50 bucks for each person who is signing up via his affiliate links. I am very curious on how much does he really make off per person who signs up with his brokers. hahah
    edited April 2015
    First notice how is distancing himself from Aditya and Rohan to replace them with ---> Top 7 trader look promising! <--- The writing is on the WALL for them. See he is so predictable.. Now the affiliates like him make $200 and and up off the scam brokers and often more because these scumbagbucketshops don't have to worry about withdrawals as they simply won't pay any winning trader. They will come up with all kinds of excuses such as - They are Sick/on Vacation/Simply Ignore you/Say your accounts are not validated and the list goes on. Point is even if they make money off the Demo Trading third world traders like Aditya and Rohan they still won't pay them but Mike does not care about that as long as he gets paid and since he points out that he KNOWS all of the brokers so well what does that tell you? He works for them duh. So to sum it up the poor sheep pay Mike to lose their money in Mike's Binary Options Facebook Group... Later when they come here to complain about being scammed, my response in the image below lol...</b>

Post the list when it comes out lol I will show something...