BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Markets World Forum Discussion

lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in Complaints
Come on MW would you like to comment on how you are MANIPULATING PRICES, seeing this over and over again.. You might wish to stop this action people are getting upset, does little good vs me but I know who you are trying to hurt with this. Manipulation of prices violates you're "GSC" license by the way... You might wish to tell your new creative programmer to stop with the BS, its very obvious. You make enough off people like VorteXz wtf are you doing with this? You make it hard for me to support you when you do RETARDED stuff like this...

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    *Expects this scripted response the online chat operators are pros at cut and paste by now! Provided to me by Bryan lol...

Dear Lotz

Many thanks for your fu*king post on BO.net. We cannot comment on quotes displayed on other sites. MarketsWorld provides its clients with real-time streaming prices or ‘quotes’ by collecting and aggregating information sourced through independent price providers, relevant exchanges and interbank authorities who supply liquidity and information to the global forex and futures market. The Company is required to take a number of factors into account in the calculation of mid prices and we pay due consideration to the market price for the underlying reference product to which your trade contract relates. To do so we access a number of different data sources in order to ascertain the market price, which is our objective view of the quotes available to arms’ length traders.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

Charlotte Bloom
    Customer Service
    MarketsWorld
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    LOL I like it its that or the 26 feeds cut and paste so 50 / 50 chance.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • FerrariTraderFerrariTrader Posts: 10
    edited March 2014

Come on MW would you like to comment on how you are MANIPULATING PRICES, seeing this over and over again.. You might wish to stop this action people are getting upset, does little good vs me but I know who you are trying to hurt with this. Manipulation of prices violates you're "GSC" license by the way... You might wish to tell your new creative programmer to stop with the BS, its very obvious. You make enough off people like VorteXz wtf are you doing with this? You make it hard for me to support you when you do RETARDED stuff like this...

Not sure what times you are looking at but if I look at my charts around the 6:50-7:10am CST time, their prices are far more accurate than yours.

My only comments are this:

1) You're looking at the Spot (XAGUSD) price. They don't use that for their silver pricing. I know for OIL they use a contract for Brent Crude Oil (BZ) and not the Light Sweet Crude Oil (CL)

2) You're using MT4. MT4 doesn't draw their charts by the MARK/LAST price. Most binary platforms display the MARK/LAST price which is typically the (bid+ask)/2.

3) Most platforms I've found will implement a "spread" on their entry price and remove the spread from the expiry. The problem with Vortexz and many traders is they don't verify the price they are being offered before they take the trade. They just assume their price is going to be the same as they see on their charts. Spread is nothing new. Non-binary traders have to learn to work with spreads all the time. Don't like the spread you're being offered around that news release? Don't trade it or find a different broker with lower spreads. Don't just

4) For FOREX, there really is no "centralized exchange" that holds an official price. It's a bunch of interbanks. Open up two MT4's, you'll see price move differently. Open up ThinkOrSwim and MT4 and NinjaTrader and FXCM, you'll see price move at different speeds and some will have random spikes that others don't. They should all be around the same general price but they will sometimes be off a little. Now, when you're talking about commodities or metals, the story changes. You have to make sure you're looking at the right asset. "OIL" is a little generic, so is "SILVER". Are we talking about the spot price? The future price? If futures, which contract? The current active contract or a forward/back contract? OIL, what oil? USO? Light sweet Crude? Brent Crude? There are so many options.

I think many of these platforms would save themselves a lot of headache if they were just more transparent as to:
    - Where are you getting your price feed? How can we see the same price you see?
    - What formula are you using for your entry/expiry?
    - What asset are you really showing?
    edited March 2014
    Don't tell me about feeds I have many feeds I know the averages and I know MW is manipulating prices with their new ALGOs as well the "Trading Unavailable/Waiting for Data." As well don't talk to me you "SCUMMY DOUCHE" You either work for a broker - SP or are an Affiliate." I am only out for the trader and fair pricing. I know exchange rates inside and out up and down and know how far apart or close they can be. Don't listen to this douche he is clueless or just trying to convolute the TRUE issue of MWs Price Manipulation which they are currently doing in spades which is why you hear traders calling MW a SCAM.. Let me be very very clear if they continue the videos will start coming out next lol.. Then its show business baby you can't argue with the truth because its the truth and the truth does not care how you spin it.. It is what it is.. GO F yourself F-trader, because I remember you and I remember what side of the fence you are on..
    edited March 2014
    Well F-Me you are from Austin Texas! Gee I wonder who the F is from there??? "So FerrariTrader is Signal Push as they have the same exact IP FYI... "You taking payoffs from MW now on volume too like I believe you do with the other brokers you DOUCHE... Since I know its now Signal Push, I have to ask myself some questions, such as are you working for Markets World on the side now, hmmmm. Interesting timing of that OFFER you had for signing up in the next 24 hours right before VorteXz exploded blowing many markets world accounts.. All interesting coincidences huh... Funny how with you there seems to be many... Why don't you go pretend to be somebody else on BOD as Ferrari Trader. You keep playing games pretending to be a trader and that video you don't like might just be EVERYWHERE!!! I will post it under 50 different names showing what a true D-Bag you are... By the way that video was truly VIRAL over 120 hits in minutes lol...

"ASK YOURSELF THE SIMPLE QUESTION OF WHY IS RYAN DEFENDING MARKETS WORLD OBVIOUS MANIPULATION!?"
    edited March 2014
    You're right, I am Ryan from SignalPush. I have no reason to deny that and I'm not trying to. I use this same username on BOD. The SignalPush username is for SP staff and myself to use when it's SP related. Just to clear up, the offer SP sent out was a pure coincidence to the timing of Vortexz and we gave a full refund (including our fees) for anyone who signed up during that 24hr period and didn't wish to continue with his service. We are truly sorry for this timing.

I don't know why you feel the need to attack me all of the time. Whether you believe it or not, I'm on the side of the traders, and yes I am one myself. I trade binaries, forex, futures, and options. That said, sure, I'll defend the platforms themselves as well at times when I feel like they are getting unjustified attacks. Now, that doesn't mean that I agree with what they do and I think they are on the right side but sometimes people want to attack without looking at all of the facts. For instance, people complain about "spread" in binary without thinking about the fact that other markets also have this. FX brokers will throw a spread on during times of news or low volatility, much like these platforms do. Even when you think about it, the "expiry" of a SpotFX trade can be manipulated by increasing the spread around when a trader may wish to exit their position. Some shady FX brokers will play games, fortunately that's a more regulated space so if caught, they can be fined.

If a trader wants to trade in this cut throat industry (binary), they need to know the proper ways to collect information to present to the platform and if it's not addressed, present it to the public so they can be aware. In order for us/anyone to get them to realize we know what's going on, you have to use correct information. The one thing that you and many others know is that these platforms will deny price manipulation inside and out and they will point out every single flaw in someones complaint. Just tighten up your story and it's bound to get you further with getting them (or anyone else) to clean up their act. I've ALWAYS recommended that traders video record all of their trades, showing both the platform and the charts they are trading off of (two chart providers if possible). It only takes a few seconds to do and in the event that there is a disputable trade, videos have always gotten me refunded. We also recommend to all of our providers to record their trades and if they have a disputable trade, we'll assist them in taking it to the platform and getting them AND all of the affected customers a refund (and profit if due). In fact, Cambridge was the last provider who came to us with a disputable trade and we got all of his customers refunded with the profit!

Before I commented on your original post, I had a conversation with the head of development at Marketsworld and I had it out with him and told him I don't agree with platforms who "make up" their own prices and it ended with him saying "I'll pass it along". My goal was to try and see their thoughts and see what would be said to anyone who took what you posted to them. My comments were my take on it. You were looking at the wrong asset, you were using chart that don't show the same type (mark) of price, etc. In fact, in my post I also said what I think these platforms should be doing differently.

I would LOVE to just see a platform show the raw price and stop killing the feed when their risk parameters feel it's best to protect their business. I DO understand their need to protect their business or they won't be around tomorrow but I don't understand why they can't do it in legitimate ways and if they play games too much, they won't be around tomorrow either as people will become aware of it.
    edited March 2014
    I am king of the A-Holes I have to admit. I don't like what you have done and have abused you beyond the norm ok so I will lay off and offer a olive branch to not abuse you since you came clean on the other nick. Lanner is not a fraud by the way he is just really really stupid. You do get credit for the BALANCE STOP feature and the many great things you have done with Signal Push leading the market with the premiere trade copier. I hope for more competition in the trade copier space in the future though. I do not think you had anything to do with VorteXz collapse, really that was just bad timing... Statistically it was just a matter of time. He wanted me to teach him advanced trading methods/money management. Which as you can see is a waste of time with such an individual. His GREED overcomes him and nothing good will come of a FOOL. This is a profession its not for RETARDS. Honestly the shady things I have heard from others about him as well just shows you what Karma does imo. He still is technically sound and seemed to have a great deal of passion for trading. Too bad he is morally corrupt and just simply an TURKEY. Almost 30 martingale trades on a single expiry? Just because he had a bad streak previously. Are there no limits Signal Push will institute for providers that obviously in VorteXz case have no business trading for others??? You should really look at some advanced features to protect clients with what he has shown you as an absolute FLAW.. Such as if the average number of trades are 10-20 a day and the trader spikes in X-period of time say 2x above his normal trading or an extreme on the number of trades in a single expiry. Its complete BS what he is doing. Limits on the number of trades in a single expiry would be #1 then a daily limit according to history trading on a % basis would be #2 in ways to protect subscribers... I will give respect to anybody who earns it with good deeds so you know. If a broker treats customers fairly or a site selling a product does the same well I know many people who for some reason like me even though I am a complete and utter jerk to them including Bryan who I think wears women's clothing during the day while trading. I support him, hang out in his rooom helping traders and recommending him as a mentor for others simply because he does a good job and is fair to others. I will do the same for any broker or other wise if they are above board...

I am king of the A-Holes I have to admit. I don't like what you have done and have abused you beyond the norm ok so I will lay off and offer a olive branch to not abuse you since you came clean on the other nick. Lanner is not a fraud by the way he is just really really stupid. You do get credit for the BALANCE STOP feature and the many great things you have done with Signal Push leading the market with the premiere trade copier. I do not think you had anything to do with VorteXz collapse, really that was just bad timing... Statistically it was just a matter of time. He wanted me to teach him advanced trading methods/money management. Which as you can see is a waste of time with such an individual. His GREED overcomes him and nothing good will come of a FOOL. This is a profession its not for RETARDS. Honestly the shady things I have heard from others about him as well just shows you what Karma does imo. He still is technically sound and seemed to have a great deal of passion for trading. Too bad he is morally corrupt and just simply an TURKEY. Almost 30 martingale trades on a single expiry? Just because he had a bad streak previously. Are there no limits Signal Push will institute for providers that obviously in VorteXz case have no business trading for others??? You should really look at some advanced features to protect clients with what he has shown you as an absolute FLAW.. Such as if the average number of trades are 10-20 a day and the trader spikes in X-period of time say 2x above his normal trading or an extreme on the number of trades in a single expiry. Its complete BS what he is doing. Limits on the number of trades in a single expiry would be #1 then a daily limit according to history trading on a % basis would be #2 in ways to protect subscribers...

Lotz - We mentioned to users in the SP skype chat that we are working hard on implementing additional features to help protect clients, much like the real exchanges have done with their "circuit breakers" that will suspend trading at times where the price fluctuates outside of normal standards.

The way we are looking at implementing it, each provider will have a set "criteria" that their feed will be enabled for. Anything outside of this should be blocked. If their strategy changes to where we need to adjust their allowed parameters, they will have to ask for approval. We are working towards figuring out all of the parameters and will have it implemented as soon as possible. Any feedback anyone has is more than welcome.
    That is fine think in terms of a % basis on historical trading results. We can see VorteXz is trading for ITM% effect for marketing his win rate to people who are unable to count. BOOM I would impose a SUSPENSION when you see such behavior that could effect subscribers negatively as his trading will likely for most who subscribe. I can't imagine he has many people left as their balance stops have been hit or accounts blown due to his "RECKLESS RETARDED ABSOLUTE CRAP TRADING". You have few providers that are much better traders example Mr.Misses Pips slow steady solid trading even Vic is trying to turn it around. Point is providers like that disrupt the good ones that deserve the business from subs and creates bad blood from having their accounts wiped by 1 idiot who can't control their emotions. So they curse you and that customer from the bad experience is lost for good...
    edited March 2014
    I agree with you 100% that certain providers can damage customers from their view of our business and that's a shame. We're in a very hard position with providers who have those large drawdowns like he does. In one hand we want to just take them off our service, in the other hand we can't take them off unless they are actually scamming, breaking our provider contract, or have given us a technical reason to remove them. Vortexz just happens to be one of those providers who is high risk. He has very high peaks and valleys if you plot his performance. Other services like ours in the other industries (like forex) also have some providers who are the same way. They just display the % drawdown on the providers profile (which we're working on). That way if a customer is look at a provider, they can see "Max drawdown 80%? No thanks!". For some, they want to make a quick buck and so they are willing to play the high profit as long as they can in hopes they can get out before the high drawdown happens.

Now Vic, I have no idea what happened there. I understand a losing streak, as it can happen to anyone, but her losing streak was completely outside of her normal trading. She never trades that much.

So how can we help protect users better? For one, we're going to implement a technical restriction that providers performance will have to adhere to otherwise the trades will be blocked. We can do this because the technical restriction we can say is to make sure our servers are properly configured to handle the load, with the added benefit of making sure customers are better protected. We are also going find a way to be able to tell if a provider is on a demo or live account and display that on their profile. Additionally, we're working to add additional statistics to the providers profiles that will show how big of a drawdown they've had.

We hope with these added technical restrictions and additional pieces of statistics will allow customers to stay safe and make better informed provider decisions.

We value your input, as well as our customers. Anyone who has any ideas as to how we can improve our service, can always email us at support@signalpush.com or post in our Skype room.
    Good, anyway this thread is about MW and next week I will be RECORDING some video that will show how they are doing the PRICE MANIPULATION as to be very very clear as to what it is. Thanks for the idea I will show multiple brokers prices to get an average as you are correct they can be a bit off from one to the other but when three show a down move and Markets World shows side ways to up in pricing lol... Well unless you are a complete retard that can't tell the difference between up or down ticks. Remember I know how far prices on MW can be off on average, what I am seeing is far far beyond that norm...
  • misscrowmisscrow Posts: 1

i totally agree -most of my best trading opportunities have been blocked by a sudden "waiting for data" greying out the option to buy. hit the top of the euro crash yesterday and "waiting for data" never credited the trade that i had placed and which was sitting in the active trade windows.If you use MW take lots of screenshots.
  • LotzofBotz and SignalPush getting along! So this is what it is like to visit Bizarro world I guess but then I am probably a fine one to talk given our recent updates. Anyway I do think it is great to see you guys having such an intelligent conversation and personally I learned something new about MW here. I was not aware of the fact that they may be charting CFD or futures on some commodities because we only monitor FX closely and lately only GBPUSD and USDJPY. I think it would be helpful if MW pointed clients to at least one or some of the feeds that they are aggregating data from as has been suggested.
    I am getting tired of all the complaints I am getting from traders of MW directly trading vs their customers and freezing them out of trades with "TRADING UNAVAILABLE"... I am collecting plenty of evidence of them doing this through video and will not only submit it to the regulation body but as well seek to have Markets World removed from this site if they do not CEASE these constant games...
  • bo_brownbo_brown Posts: 551 ✭✭
    Hey lotz,

With so many of these brokers being shady, do you have a favorite broker that is proving to be trustworthy?
    edited August 2014
    I trade mostly spot in the U.S. interactive brokers all the bin brokers = small money its fine for most but when you have real capital on the line you can't mess around with these guys who can close up shop anytime they like and take off with your money this is why I tell people I keep under 10-20% or less of my net capital to trade in bin brokers and withdraw often if you are not withdrawing then stick to demo. Markets World is a trustworthy broker overall but the games they are playing with prices is going to get them in trouble... Its too obvious and too much and they need to stop it...
    edited September 2014
    You have 3 different categories of brokers imo..

1) A professional firm like Markets World - 24options - Stockpair that will pay you and not give you much grief on price manip though all of these guys even the best brokers will constantly play some games you just have to not let them bother you as that is what they really hope to achieve with them. These firms are well capitalized and play less games less risk to the trader.

2) The semi capitalized firm that will pay some traders some they will get them with bonuses, scam video marketing tactics or brokers calling them to trade for them lol and will try to find ways and work at it to not pay you. Examples of these type of firms are BDB who has been reduced to this catagory by bad behavior and slowly losing their status everyday others in this catagor are Lbinary, Cedar Finance or a BeeOptions... They will pay you but you generally have to abuse them repeatedly to get your money.

3) The outright SCAM broker who is likely some mentally handicapped morally lacking dolt that has no intention of paying you anything at all and will do whatever it can to keep your money and you from withdrawing funds, some of them might make a show and allow a few minor funds to be withdrawn but really they are just there to steal your money - firms like this are examples, NGRbinary BancOptions on and on there are tons of them. The sad thing is anybody who did any research at all would know to not ever open account with any of these brokers but due to not doing any homework they end up posting on forexpeace army or here how they lost money... Sorry get over it and move on these guys have taken your money and just short of some police agency catching them are GONE! Next time do your homework.

The ironic thing is this, a well run business needs not run scam tactics as most traders 90% or more end up losing so whats really happening is 100% pure GREED of them not wanting to pay the WINNERS who win pretty big by the way *wink *wink...

*NOTE this thread is about MW and their current trade manipulation games = They need to stop them or else risk damaging their good reputation...
  • BinaryBrokersSuckBinaryBrokersSuck Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    PLEASE HELP AND TELL THEM TO STOP THE PRICE MANIPULATION! LOOK AT CHART PRICE GO UP DOWN RANDOMLY OR YOU GET ERROR CODE 3 AND CAN'T ENTER! MARKETS WORLD STOP THIS! I THINK MAYBE I GO TO A NEW BROKER! THIS IS NOT A CHART! THAT IS AN ETCH A SKETCH!
    bryan: Do you know when the Error Code 3 issue will be fixed?

Lucy: Our developers are aware of this issue. They are working hard to eliminate it as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    edited April 2015
    MW must be down some $$$ because they are doing price FREEZES so if you notice the market moves and MW charts don't its not because of an issue with their data providers its because they are trading vs their clients..
    What a bunch of creeps...this sucks
    Is this the beginning of the end for MW?
    New goes in cycles they get shity we bitch on forums they fix. just like the market up and down, except our bitching matters zero to the market lol.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • thebotarmorthebotarmor Posts: 49
    Regulation means broker shall not manipulate. If they continue manipulate with this silly errors they make up to us. they eventually going to get badly bashed by the community traders and then slowly lose clients. So thats for them to decide they make their thing together and stop this BS or they continue manipulate and lose loyal clients and there is still too many clients that potentially will leave them if they wont stop this. Perhaps they also risking losing their regulation license as more and more will report to the regulatory office about those manipulations that comes in form of 'errors".
    Regards,
    Deromra Tob
    Bot Armored
    Did they made any corrections to those issues since then? any updates on this subject?
    Regards,
    Deromra Tob
    Bot Armored
    Yes so far no issues operating normally...

Yes so far no issues operating normally...

Cool thanks!
    Regards,
    Deromra Tob
    Bot Armored
  • suchiangsuchiang Posts: 63
    edited June 2015
    I have received a bonus (complimentary) from marketsworld ...so,live operator told me dnt worry you can withdraw any time.

any body who received a bonus...without refer your friend/or promoted refferal link?
    Happened here few times, they giving bonus on volume and you can withdraw it yes :)
    Regards,
    Deromra Tob
    Bot Armored