BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

CTOPTION and ROBBIE BROWN *** SCAM WARNING ***

lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in Complaints
Seems CTOption is promoting a signal provider that has WIPED OUT more then a few accounts on their TRADE REPLICATOR service.. Imo this is likely a broker plant and should be avoided at all costs.. They are promoting in combination a mass email went out to their clients both him and BTS which both services basically are crap second rate traders that can't cut it on Signal Push...

I just found out this guy DIRECTLY WORKS FOR CTOPTION and proves they are using their trade REPLICATOR to AMBUSH Clients... They also seem to be making up results and spamming clients about performance only later to BLOW THE ACCOUNTS

Best regards:
Robbie Brown – senior trade officer
Phone number: +442035192322
E-mail: Robbie@ctoption.com SHAME ON YOU CTOPTION

Comments

• thebotarmorthebotarmor Posts: 49
    edited May 2015
    When a trader log into client's account and wipe his money out. That's certainly means something about that trader and what his job in the broker's company. Interesting how CToption handles such situation with such traders? They used to say "We make money on volume not on OTMs" so they certainly has no interests in their trader (aka Robbie) wiping out client accounts, since wiped account means NO more volume.

The idea is very simple, if CT says the true then they have no reason keep/support some one that wipe their client balances as wiped balance means no more volume. So let's see how this thread advances.

CToptions response here will be welcomed.
    Regards,
    Deromra Tob
    Bot Armored
    Also, if you choose join CTOPTION make sure you dont agree, dont sign up to any replicator, dont accept bonuses and even send them email saying you dont want any bonus or replicator, send this email right after sign up. This way you have your legal proof that you requested this and they cannot legally apply it on your account after that. Replicators and Bonuses is the way of broker to lock you in or run OTM trades on your account on your behalf if they want. Simple enough to avoid it, don't be retarded.
    Regards,
    Deromra Tob
    Bot Armored
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    I agree that is a ver good idea send in writing " I wish to refuse all bonuses and trade replicator services." and have them "Agree" in a email response or do not at any instance deposit. Also consider to signup with SignalPush as they will give you free credits for their services and many of the T&Cs of CTOption are null and void when using Signal Push so that offers you more protection + the fact they do not mess with clients under Signal Push or have to deal with Ryan the owner. If you ever have an issue arise you can contact Signal Push to have it resolved...
    I would actually make an PDF with this agreement that broker must sign as an condition for me to deposit and send it to any broker I am willing to join.

Also add some facts about withdraw as example "I have the privilege file charge back with my bank / credit card company in case if you fail complete the withdraw within 14 business days".

Regards,
    Deromra Tob
    Bot Armored
    Oh they hate that and if you do that all the SCAM brokers will blacklist you which is what you want because the SCAM brokers share your information like the U.S. govt promotes lotto!!!

Oh they hate that and if you do that all the SCAM brokers will blacklist you which is what you want because the SCAM brokers share your information like the U.S. govt promotes lotto!!!

If broker block me for being willing get my money withdraw, better that way, it will keep a client away from being scammed.
    Regards,
    Deromra Tob
    Bot Armored
    People and Brokers Like this give Binary Options a bad name...

• JohnsonJohnson Posts: 2
    edited June 2015
    Actually the fact is, too many people complain of having their accounts wiped out on the trade replicator... "Bobby Brown" not only lost my money but he also took a wiz on my front porch welcome mat!? I mean WTF!!!
    edited June 2015
    If anybody does decide to use this broker which I highly recommend you don't, then signup through "Signal Push" as they can at least protect you from horrible T&Cs which they are excluded from and resolve any issues with withdrawals or misconduct with their replicator which I have heard about in far too many posts of them attaching clients to guys like "Mr.Brown" then magically seeing their account blown all of a sudden when before they were very profitable and had just requested a withdrawal.. Funny how the replicator pops up on their accounts right after they wish to withdraw profits? I mean WTF... Again this guy is likely a hired broker troll due to many spammers posting from his geographic location as I have noted and tracked in the past... Far too many complaints about this broker...
  • BradfordBradford Posts: 2
    edited June 2015
    CTOption has established a very favorable reputation for transmitting multiple forms of herpes to their clients.. Remember "If it burns, then its US!!!"
    edited June 2015
    OK now you are under a different name but same IP so guess what I do. I call it reverse SEO/Marketing kind of like reverse entropy. Though it is unlikely you could even fathom the meaning of the word and certainly not the concept.. Moments later same guys same place come on as Cindy Taylor "The Binary Options Hooker" Who works the streets of Bangladesh...

• Kolyo09Kolyo09 Posts: 1
    edited June 2015
    Not sure about my sexual orientation, however I still enjoy women's panties and mostly I like light blue with the the see through crotch.. CTOPTION brokers also enjoy cross dressing and welcomes everybody to get their FREAK ON!
    You should really try moving on as everything about you is easy to pick off as a marketing douchebag from the word go... Why don't you find a new career where you can look at yourself in the mirror and say "Hey I don't suck..."

• 2win1now2win1now Posts: 12
    I started out reading this thread thinking it would be helpful and it turned into.... I am not sure ? Are you exposing the person and changing their comments and kicking them out - were they this same foul post-er.
    I am interested to make a new thread about similar topic