BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Is there anyone here make money with their Binary Option ?

Hello there , :)

I'm Syafiq from Malaysia . I've been for stocks trading here in Malaysia for years now(local stocks only...hehe :) ) . I would like to take a look on BO seems I was newbie on this subject .. Seems they are many scams,liars,fake signals and etc.. So I wonder did anyone here make money with BO on their trading acc. .. Erm :)

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey!
    Yes of course and there are a few more in this forum.
    What you should know is that it takes some time and effort to
    get to where we are today. So stay away from scams and signal services
    and try to learn how to trade.
  • SyafiqMohamadSyafiqMohamad Posts: 2

But where do I get started? can you help me sir? Thanks :);)
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    I know I have answered via PM but just so other newbies with the same questions can see:
    There are lots of articles here. Go to main site and click Guides.
    That's your first step. Read as much as you can. I know all you newbies are eager to jump into trading but if you don't
    want to be among the losing majority I suggest you take your time and study first.
    Trading is hard but can be profitable and fun when you know what you are doing.
  • optiononeoptionone Posts: 36
    Just try a demo account and see if you can go well with it, then you can switch to real as advanced level.
  • xalksxxalksx Posts: 100
    How long did you stick to reading/watching videos etc before you were confident enough to make your first cash trade Okane ? .Ive been reading etc for a wee while but not confident enough to take the plunge ,however when i do it will be full time .Do you/lots/bryan etc have your own office set up ? as in like your own little room somewhere so you have no noise etc .?