BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

"FB Wealth Group" SCAM WARNING with Lbinary Broker

lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
This new scam you should be on the watch out for because of all the affiliate marketers connected to it and its being heavily promoted.. Lbinary one of the worst reputations in the industry is going to have this facebook group trade a master account by the broker and BURN all these NOOBs quick... Never let a binary broker trade your account as they are paid off your LOSSES...

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Here you can see how Lbinary is going to operate with this FB Wealth Group to burn noobs... As you can see by the posts in forex peace army, they don't have a good rep do they?

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/37784-lbinary-com.html

and in the pict below you think you are going to get rich with chico the man here?! LoL
    Poor Brenda was scammed by the GreenRoom and scammed again by these guys. Calling her Brenda DING DONG WONG... That is so wroooong! But at least it rhymes LoL...
  • MaeOfHothMaeOfHoth Posts: 20
    Wrong yes but still couldn't help but laugh at it...
    Seems like a good many upset people well this will show how FACEBOOK scammers work if nothing else video on the way...
    edited January 2015
    Seems like a good many upset people well this will show how FACEBOOK scammers work if nothing else video on the way. The group owner tried to play dumb as if he did not know who or what I was talking about, problem is there is video along with tons of upset members who lost their money with this SCAM. Who would trust their money with this white trash? He looks like he decorated his house with old furniture people threw out...

• RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    Not that is in any way affecting me - just can't help but to notice Lee Oshea's name.....
    edited January 2015
    I like his videos, but again know very little of the guy if anybody has any experiences about him please feel free to share! Spoke to him on facebook seemed kind of standoffish/a dick. So he might just be a marketer more then a trader still you never know might be that i am a stranger.. On the other hand this Gary YuTZ guy is just a low class RETARD marketer that knows crap all about trading period.. Retards like this turkey are easy meals for lotzofbotz...
    edited January 2015
    In my next video I turn the whole cast and crew of the Fibonacci Boyz Wealth Group into muppet characters, why you ask? Because that is what they are LoL... As well there is the "Binary Options Horror Story" which is a 45 minute interview of all of the details by a former member of how The Green Room/FB Wealth Group/Lbinary/CToptions/Dubli/Fxtrader45 scammed many newbies out of their money...

http://youtu.be/Yt-HA6fGgoc

• thebotarmorthebotarmor Posts: 49
    edited May 2015
    If you finally decide to buy signal service, first make sure you have trial if not free then at least very cheapish one for few bucks, to make sure you see the service and how it works. Go and speak to other traders/users ask all tough questions if THEY have doubts and can't clearly say its PROFITABLE, it means something. When you finally make a decision join the signal service ALWAYS choose the payment option and NOT deposit to broker option if you dont find any broker you can trust. Period. Use a broker of your choice that you can trust, if there is any, if there is none, dont go and trade binary, simple.

Trading is not maybe, its profitable or not. If one who offer you signals can't be declared as profitable by his members and you rather get "hamm mamm amm"BS, he is not. No maybe's. Remember that.
    Regards,
    Deromra Tob
    Bot Armored
  • xalksxxalksx Posts: 100
    Does no one have links for all these groups ..I try bluff some of them to get into there millionaire clubs /facebook groups but noon reply to me :( ..So would be handy if we had links ..As much as most people dont get bored i get bored to the point i love playing with these guys (not in a dirty way) just like winding them up ..To the point they think im ready to transfer funds ..I then burst there bubble .Its fun :smile:
    You are a sick man but I like it!
    Sick little egg haha ..Its the same story all the time this award winning secret then they send you to a site that asks you to download a tuc calculator or some piss , its when they realize uve actually spent 2 hours wasting there time ..It clicks and you can just picture there faces shouting in Nigerian "that mofo was going to payyyyyyyyyyy now he not" ha
    they are nice people ..I adopted them as my friends ..As when i first joined this site i was banned ..Because my opening post and name was linked to a Nigerian scam .So there like little brothers :smile: They must be clever using names like George and Coleman as names i mean one of my names is close to a Uk mustard and the George is like George from Fivver ..Im doomed ..No one will ever take me serious :neutral:
    edited September 2015
    So true... You poor monkey the Nigerian scammers are using your name to promote their spam scam with VIP membership so the prince there can trade your little $500 binary options account.
    To be honest id rather be from Nigeria and sit all day copy/pasting the same $hit than being george from fivver ..He freaks me out with his 35 years jizz ..I think when he eventually pops his clogs il feel a warmth sort of "thank Phuck" feeling :smiley:
    edited September 2015
    Here is my mood when trading. GF showed me this.. Man that is sooo cute but that is my typical mood while trading or writing comments in here... Off to go drunk glow bowling in a shopping mall of all things, have a good night Scotty! *Imagine Ravers & Rednecks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WP7bDLXL64
    Haha bowling and drink sounds fun ..id deffo do the drink first then the bowling ..Throwing bowls down other peoples allys and stuff :smiley: bottle of bud in one hand and a bowl getting launched from the second lol have a good night ..Dont start swearing at people ..Stay calm haha :tongue: