BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Robots don't Work get over it!

resevilresevil Posts: 1
edited March 2015 in Beginners Questions
Do any of these robots work as well as they say and is anyone making any money from one.

Comments

• TonyMTonyM Posts: 27
    'resevil'. Hi. I know this will disappoint you because you're hoping that someone has found at least ONE autotrading robot out there that works. No one has, it doesn't exist my friend. I spent almost a yr reading up on and researching everything about binary options. I was convinced that the whole field of b.options included scamming marketers, brokers, etc. THEN I stumbled upon people like Michael Freeman and Paul Applegarth who finally convinced me there were good guys out there who were willing to share their experience and help YOU not only avoid the scammers but give you pointers to profit from b.options. In time, they even came out with their own autotraders which were 'free'. I was a few hrs away from funding a couple accounts with a couple brokers feeling I had done my research fully. I still don't know why I didn't actually do it... but I think it's just my nature to always check that one extra thing thru natural skeptism. This site was that ONE extra thing. It opened my eyes to what was real. Mike and Paul block what must now be 100s of very angry and negative comments from followers because a couple of sites carry the real experiences of people using all of those robots out there. None of them are hitting better than a 50% ITM true rating. And as you know, you have to hit about 55% to break even nevermind actually making any profit. Yes, it's alluring to think of a bit of software making you an extra $100 bucks a day while you live your busy life and you promise yourself you will learn to trade on your own, later. That was my plan. Well, that yr I wasted could have been better used learning b.options for myself instead of looking for a shortcut, eh? Stick with the people who comment frequently here, like BryanMac and Lotz; listen to what they are saying. Be prepared for the effort involved to learn to do it yourself or don't bother at all. You might be able to find a couple of places like on SignalsPush where you can copy traders after seeing their performance history. But I'm not sure that's the best way either, right? Better to gain the knowledge and then the confidence to do it for yourself. Hope this helps...
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    I think there are FOREX robots that work but as for bins in 3 years have not seen one yet even hold 60% ITM.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • celinedalecelinedale Posts: 2
    I have heard about these robots, I read a lot of good things about them, still I wonder... Does it really help?
    'celinedale' you can "hear" anything you want to on the web. The more convincing the people are who push you to try their free robots, the faster you should run in the opposite direction. Did you not just read BryanMac's comment above about the low ITM results from robots? He has years of exp in trading by himself...why would he do all the hard work if such a product existed to do it all for you? What the scammers are trying to sell you is the dream of making easy money. So they spend most of their time making those slick vids about how they're going to help you....but they are after your depositing $$ into one of their crap brokers. Then they get a nice commission from the broker. You get to play with your money for a while but you'll never see it again. But hey! if it's promoted to you on the internet...what could go wrong, eh? They all look and sound so nice, right? You're buying into the sizzle! Wake up!
    Really? 'Weathm...'? That's your input for this forum... a plug for Auto Binary Signals? That scam isn't even a new one. Pretty sure I saw that one like a year ago. Pretty sure it's going to get you barred from this site, too. I guess you slipped it in thinking no one is watching on valentines day, huh? Bye. Loser.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Now let me ask before I ban you.. How do you think I feel about some BDB employee posting in here from Israel? Take a wild guess... You even have the fake white persons name Dan Lorenson, do they teach that in Israel binary options scam school there?

edited February 2015
    Come on give me a reason to not ban you, please! Just one! lol... I will give you a few hours think of one to be fair... And it can't be retarded because I really dislike RATARDs...
    randomly posting an educational example showing how everything is 1 2 3
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Robots? No thanks.
    Maybe some big bank out there has some algorithm that works just above 50%
    but I think it'll cost at least a few billion dollars and it isn't for sale anyway, hate to ruin your dreams :P.
    Domo Arigato Mr Roboto!
    hero101 said:

Bot for Binary Option not cost a million dollars. If you have a good strategy You can have it done here - https://www.mql5.com/en/job . You'll pay 100-150 USD for it ( bot for SignalPush).

Of course, for only 150 you can have your account blown in no time. lol
  • jerryjerry Posts: 9
    Just stay away from binary options robots. Quite frankly if there was one working perfectly, the brokers would already have shut down or they will ban your account.
  • FingerscrossedFingerscrossed Posts: 10
    All these Robots are manipulated. Just trade on your own do the work and you will have more control on what could happen in your account.
  • abdu231abdu231 Posts: 1
    in binary option with the robots make good money
    Yes I agree don't trade with bots or signal providers alone because who knows when they might pull a German Depressed Pilot routine and crash their plane in the side of the Alps with your money! Moral of the story = learn to fly yourself!
  • AyokunleAyokunle Posts: 1
    Hi guys I'm new here, just want to ask for your opinions on the Algobit works .Thanks
    Ayokunle said:

Hello guys, what do u think about the ALGOBIT bot... is it worth giving a try, im new here. thanks

My Opinion: It sucks and every other robot I know.
  • MindelsonMindelson Posts: 5
    Robots income on complete autopilot does not exist. As always , a lot depends on the person. While robots can somewhat reduce the psychological pressure on the trader , as a result , none of them would not be profitable without the participation of the trader.
  • fxanywherefxanywhere Posts: 18
    edited June 2015
    I use binary EA based on bollinger bands, what I can say is that profitability reach 70% but usually hovers around 45-55%. Without manual interventions I consider binary EAs as a waste of time. Using fundamental analysis can help to correct EA analysis
  • mifunemifune Posts: 160 ✭✭
    They're practically always really bad and just sold by scam artists looking to make a quick buck. When I have the time to trade, I just do so on my own, so I don't keep up with the "robot market." But I personally would never even think about bothering. While they are effective algorithmic trading systems, it's not very likely they're going to be sold publicly or that there's this one magical tool that will bring a lifetime of wealth.
  • alvin182alvin182 Posts: 3
    What about RobotFX? I've read a lot of reviews and comments and they're all positive so far.
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    edited July 2015
    mifune said:

They're practically always really bad and just sold by scam artists looking to make a quick buck. When I have the time to trade, I just do so on my own, so I don't keep up with the "robot market." But I personally would never even think about bothering. While they are effective algorithmic trading systems, it's not very likely they're going to be sold publicly or that there's this one magical tool that will bring a lifetime of wealth.

Hello - agreed on all points above.

Unfortunately, the binary options market is still in its infancy, despite stellar depositor growth in the last few years. Mainstream regulation (not referring to CySEC here), however, is gradually setting in and this, in our view, will cause more serious players, both reputable financial institutions and engineering talent, to enter the market and provide more stable solutions.

The same process of maturation occurred in most other asset classes, over time. Today (from first hand experience), many investment banks regularly use powerful arbitrage algorithms to their benefit and indeed, as you point out, these are not made public for I.P reasons.

Our engineers have, however, created a few algorithmic signal streams with long-term backtests and relatively stable live results on Signal Push. These are by far no silver bullets, but do shed light on the fact that innovation is occurring on the algorithmic side, as well.

Josh

Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

edited July 2015
    lol man you are funny, seriously just say iz da biznitch Josh. Hey is that you on "Options Domination" too trading the GRAVEYARD shift? Could it be another Josh from the UK and well hmmm if it is you then you sure get around and are putting in the hours.. •Note Josh is a good trader one of the only few that could dare compete with me... Check him out on Signal Push as BSB...

Also I don't think your ALGOs on SP are completely auto. To get the win ratio above 70% you need filtering from a trader/brain. Are you saying that the SP is running full AUTO and has no human intervention? Though some of the trades you have made are completely retarded so maybe I am wrong...
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Hello,

I do not trade any shifts at OD. But yes, the BSB team (especially R&D) does work very long hours. We do talk often with OD, as their owners (especially Hitesh) are very smart and have some rather powerful tech development underway for BO. Aligned visions as well, so always good to meet like minded people in the space.

Regarding our algos on SP, I cannot divulge too much for IP reasons, but suffice to say, they are algorithmic but just not your traditional 'rule-based' ones.

Josh
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

edited July 2015
    Ok at least now that makes sense where those internet marketers acquired much of their trading logic. Hitesh is a very smart engineer but none of those guys are traders. I won't say who is trading that but its easy to see the BSB trading logic in the Options Domination LIVE SIGNALS ROOM and along much of their website...
  • ds.trading70ds.trading70 Posts: 59
    edited September 2015
    Hi Guys, I just found another AutoTrader, it's almost similar to "SignalPush" The results are all transparent and upfront with winning % of around 60. It's Anyone know about this Auto-Trader? It seems decent and realistic enough. I don't know. If anyone has tried it or have some comments, please provide. Cheers.
    Feedback I have about them and the trade4me which are the same people has not been good. Too many missed trades and %s that do not match the results they provide. What good is it if you miss trades with you broker using the software?
  • ds.trading70ds.trading70 Posts: 59
    Just a thought and some logic rationale. Those who are having missed trade might be on normal computer switch on. Signal connection on their local host not stable, causing lag and connectivity issue. Going on a powerful, reliable VPS might resolve? On their site, StockPair and 24Option is having 90% success on signal pushed to the platform, with Cherry Trade at 89% - Not sure how true they are though. Their service is a little expensive, i must say.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    I don't see one legit broker on there list and there trusted broker award went to GOoptions. IMO humble opinion run!!!!!

Any site that puts up there own stats IMO is subject to a lot more scrutiny.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    edited September 2015
    Do not promote scam sites please, weather or not you meant to makes no difference but the reason that site is loaded full of spotoption bucketshop brokers is because its run out of Israel = SCAM country...

• xalksxxalksx Posts: 100
    Lotz..I guess you have never been on holiday in Israel..I thought it be right up your street ..Imagine sitting in a hotel with a nice cold beer ..Listening to all these signal/broker/Michael freeman scams lol